You need money for relationship

XazaqazaX

XazaqazaX

Vladimir Al Butin
It's my final year of uni, my oneitis is showing me interest and willing to be my gf. The thing is I don't have money except the pocket money dad gives me which is $10. I wear the same clothes every week by randomly wearing them, same shoes, same watch. On the other hand she life mogs me, shopping, buying expensive food, hanging out in malls, social media, etc. She is rich.

Here I'm with no social circle, 0 followers on instagram, no Snapchat, no job, no money, etc. I'm completely dependent on my wageslaving dad. I can't buy her expensive food and gifts.

The only thing I'm left with is to advance in career and later marry her. It's going to be a tough journey.

@SecularIslamist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, 160cmcurry, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
pocket money dad gives me which is $10. I wear the same clothes every week by randomly wearing them, same shoes, same watch.
On the other hand she life mogs me, shopping, buying expensive food, hanging out in malls, social media, etc. She is rich.
:lul::lul::lul:

You've got no chance. Stay in your lane. She is orbitted by 100s of guys in a way better position than you for sure.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
:lul::lul::lul:

You've got no chance. Stay in your lane. She is orbitted by 100s of guys in a way better position than you for sure.
Maybe I have a chance. She doesn't has any male friends, only has female orbitors. I'm the only guy she cares a little about.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
You've got no chance. Stay in your lane
i miss you crying GIF

That’s why getting part time job is important. For now I have given up and am ok with being a manchild who plays cartoon games all fay but if u want to have a real life u must work or start some kind of business/hustle and get your own disposable income. Then you can buy nice fits, get a shitty car or something, save up for trips etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and XazaqazaX
  • So Sad
Reactions: iabsolvejordan