you need pain to be happy

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

Learner
You cant seperate the nerves so you can only feel good all the time there is always the possibility of pain with pleasure. If you think about it Super man cant even have sex because hes physically invincible

There needs to be contrast for depth of perspective. Animals are never happy they are npcs with certain basal level of life and only react instinctively to things, theres no proof they feel pain

Why do good looking people like vasili stepanov and others are still depressed and tried to kill themself? Because they lived their whole life on tutorial mode they dont truly appreciate what they have. you need to go through hell and escape to be happy thats the truth

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Clark69, sportsmogger, 14vic and 3 others
Why do good looking people like vasili stepanov and others are still depressed and tried to kill themself? Because they lived their whole life on tutorial mode they dont truly appreciate what they have. you need to go through hell and escape to be happy thats the truth
Tru, i felt like in heaven first week after quitting very shitty wageslaving after 3 months.

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
You need to make yourself unhappy. Studying makes me unhappy. But after a day of studying I feel so much better. You cant feel happiness without feeling bad.

• +1
No Stepanov is bipolar

• JFL
You cant seperate the nerves so you can only feel good all the time there is always the possibility of pain with pleasure. If you think about it Super man cant even have sex because hes physically invincible

There needs to be contrast for depth of perspective. Animals are never happy they are npcs with certain basal level of life and only react instinctively to things, theres no proof they feel pain

This is true, I have a lot more respect for people that ascended than for people that were born good looking

• +1
makes sense, but why didnt chico rope already? and all the other psl gods

• +1
I want pleasure.

• +1
makes sense, but why didnt chico rope already? and all the other psl gods
i just used that as example for lack of perspective good looking people like vasili, miura, etc who were depressed but not all is like that ofc still they dont truly appreciate what they have because they never lived as truecel. you can also loosely use women who live life on tutorial mode like the one who transitioned to a sub5 male and then commited suicide after

Blud got jewed @thereallegend

• Woah
I need money to be happy

• So Sad
Blud got jewed @thereallegend
what did I said? Also I didnt mean to torture yourself I meant about lack of perspective and why some people with easy life are still ungrateful in todays society

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and XxW33dSm0k3rxX