You need self-love to suffer

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
It's impossible to suffer for your goals if you don't love yourself and want the best for yourself.

now self love sounds cringe and gay but I mean it more as self-acknowledgement and not in a sexual way
22ae17f1c7ed34a9eb8b5ffd8d81e9aa0fa4fa63a210cbaa7ea62c8d35f6ceca 1
Animated GIF

I used to think the suffering would give me worth, which would give me self-love, but for me, the sequence only works when it's initiated from the self-love point.

I've lost 3kg, consistently gymmaxxed and softmaxxed only after loving myself.

I had an experience where a girl from my folkeskole that used to barely talk to me was glued to me during a party and showed obvious IOI.

And I realised, that all those years of hating myself, of thinking myself unworthy because that was how others perceived me was fucking retarded, all it took for me to go from subhuman to worthy of undivided attention for hours was just fucking LOOKS, that's all, a bit of looks and masking is literally all that stood between being hated and loved.
1051DAC8 5A11 43C2 8CBB 2CBE81B6CD11

Literally all those years of suffering, was all for nothing.

Ironically this is one of the most blackpilling experiences of my life, it really is all just about irrelevant shit mostly outside of your control.

I realised then, that the idea of letting others determine whether or not you "deserve" (there is no such thing) love is incredibly stupid, furthermore, if anyone has ever loved you before (for me, my grandparents) it becomes impossible to doubt that you "lovable".

Even the whole idea of someone being "lovable" or "deserveing" love, according to whom? According to what? Morals? Achievements? Realistically the individual is the only one that can determine if they feel they deserve love.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Abhorrence, atoxic and 6 others
ngl thread was hard to follow but I guess I agree

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 20370
I deserve love but I don't get it because life is unfair

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
deserve was invented by Jews read all Marx to understand

Gonna use that again for sure.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 20370
ngl thread was hard to follow but I guess I agree
If I had more time I would've written less, was just about to go to bed when I decided to write it.

Guess it's pretty water for 99% of people that aren't mentally damaged tho ngl...