You need size and frame

Loud_Jock

Loud_Jock

HGH + TRT Fountain of youthmaxxing
You guys should do eveyrthing to become taller and larger not Auschwitz /leanmaxx when you are already a tiny boy.

JFL if you think any woman of any age would go for your skinny ass manlet frame despite your hollow cheeks and sharp jawline over a 6'2 wide framed behemoth. Sure you can take good instagram photographs and you may even look kinda buff in them but IRL standing next to me you'd look absolutely tiny. Like not even a real man.

Like can you imagine yourself standing there and squinting with your hunter eyes and 300$ a month skin care routine tricked out in the latest fashion and some tall and wide behemoth comes up behind you, a head taller and twice as wide. There is NO WAY any woman could take you serious as a man after that.

I brutally mog good looking guys on the reg simply because I am larger. It's impossible for them to look good when they are so small. Now if they even get some size and height frauding going on it's a different story.

• +1
Reactions: highT, nonserviam, randomvanish and 2 others
these attributes are the hardest to get if youre not born with it
fat and muscles doesn mean good frame / height

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lolcel, MentalistKebab and 2 others
exactly.
if you are not underage puberty faggot go for size.

That's why bone mass and frame is so important. It can make you look big AND chiseled at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and nonserviam
You guys should do eveyrthing to become taller and larger not Auschwitz /leanmaxx when you are already a tiny boy.

JFL if you think any woman of any age would go for your skinny ass manlet frame despite your hollow cheeks and sharp jawline over a 6'2 wide framed behemoth. Sure you can take good instagram photographs and you may even look kinda buff in them but IRL standing next to me you'd look absolutely tiny. Like not even a real man.

Like can you imagine yourself standing there and squinting with your hunter eyes and 300$ a month skin care routine tricked out in the latest fashion and some tall and wide behemoth comes up behind you, a head taller and twice as wide. There is NO WAY any woman could take you serious as a man after that.

I brutally mog good looking guys on the reg simply because I am larger. It's impossible for them to look good when they are so small. Now if they even get some size and height frauding going on it's a different story.
show us ur frame