You need this 6'2 230lbs HTN presence in public

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond

I guarentee you a 150lbs chad 6'2 prettyboy twink would not attract this much attention.

Muscles are important

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: blatonslatt, HAPAgymcel, klamus and 4 others
And people say face is the only things that matters lol

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 25223
walking while staring at the ground so I don't get inclueded in these self absorbing faggots tiktok compilations

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Banderacell, Beastchodecode and 11 others
looking forward to this day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46184, LooksThinker and Deleted member 25223
is he really only 6’2? dude looks 6’5 min but thats prolly because he‘s around bonobos and mutts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 25223 and LooksThinker
if he post his face here incels will tell him to kill himself and its over for him

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Dicktator, Napoleon1800 and 2 others
Why people never look at my chad face like that in public?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
Oh yeah i´m 5´3 :feelswhy:

• JFL
is he really only 6’2? dude looks 6’5 min but thats prolly because he‘s around bonobos and mutts
you'd be surprised at how many people you heightmog at a legitamate 6'2 barefoot. I fraud to there with elevator shoes and its insane how much relatively taller I am

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, kanderior and FutureSlayer
And people say face is the only things that matters lol
I don't plan on taking roids so the beat I can hope for is a very lean muscular physique that will look ordinary on clothes : (

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
it's in the US, so basically the equivalent of walking around in Mozambique as a european.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo, shogrim, Deleted member 25223 and 2 others
ios doesn't mean shit

• Hmm...
I don't plan on taking roids so the beat I can hope for is a very lean muscular physique that will look ordinary on clothes : (
I plan on putting on size

it's in the US, so basically the equivalent of walking around in Mozambique as a european.
caged hard at this banter about ameriburgers

• JFL
Legit barefoot 6'2 is mogger height in the US, it's in the 3rd percentile

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 25223
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Tall muscular Chadlite is already probably top 0.5% smv

• JFL
i doubt he is 6 2, where u saw that

• Hmm...
That's it, I'm roiding, this is the final confirmation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397 and Deleted member 25223
This feel like terrachad in mumbai jfl

• +1
I guarentee you a 150lbs chad 6'2 prettyboy twink would not attract this much attention.
is that an afourteen reference (zoomer spider gang wigger rapper)

• Love it
Tall muscular Chadlite is already probably top 0.5% smv
it's not 1 in 200
its 1 in a ~5000, major cities attract chads and stacys

i doubt he is 6 2, where u saw that
austin dunhams collab with him, he might be slightly shorter, i have no clue on his weight im just estimating

u notice alot of looks or no?

• Hmm...
i hsd this reaction happen to me in a walmart by a black girl

he lies about his height or just weard lifts or sum. He says hes 6'2 and 205lbs

he lies about his height or just weard lifts or sum. He says hes 6'2 and 205lbs
I definitely suspected that, his height is way too close to austin dunham who is 5'8.5 day height. He's 6'0 roughly

children without their phone looking at disabled people type of occasion

• Hmm...
I definitely suspected that, his height is way too close to austin dunham who is 5'8.5 day height. He's 6'0 roughly
no i meant he looks taller i dont think im taller than him. Also no way hes only 205 lbs im 195lbs 6'2 and look nowhere near his size Also austin dunham i think is 5'10-5'11 he said and he frauds to 6'1

• Hmm...

Muscles are important

no way this guy is 6’2, i’m 6’1 and i not towering over mfers like that, he’s gotta be either 6’5 or walking around manlets

• Hmm...
Would make sense, Eric Bugenhagen is 6'1 and built like a tank and there's a video of him walking around and he looks huge, to the point of attracting attention (James Gandolfini also looked big and imposing at 6'1, irl and in the Sopranos). 6'0 is still tall in the US, it's only in western Europe and Scandinavia where it loses its status.

Last edited:
  • +1
no i meant he looks taller i dont think im taller than him. Also no way hes only 205 lbs im 195lbs 6'2 and look nowhere near his size Also austin dunham i think is 5'10-5'11 he said and he frauds to 6'1
I'm not sure about okan.
But there's so many clips of Austin almost getting height mogged by girls. That mfer lies about his height. (he's defintely around 5'9-5'8.5 kinda average

no way this guy is 6’2, i’m 6’1 and i not towering over mfers like that, he’s gotta be either 6’5 or walking around manlets
camera angle i guarntee u

no way austin is close to 5'11

first clip i found

and the second clip

just redpill cucks adding a causual 2-3 inches to their height (hamza adds 5)

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
camera angle i guarntee u
maybe, also look at his footwear. Also Is this why beyond a certain height becoming taller doesnt matter much cuz from a lower angle or from the eyes of a foid shorter than 5'9 your going to look tall?

• +1
maybe, also look at his footwear. Also Is this why beyond a certain height becoming taller doesnt matter much cuz from a lower angle or from the eyes of a foid shorter than 5'9 your going to look tall?
boots easily add 0.5-0.75" than regular shoes
austin also claimed that and wears small lifts when he goes out

it’s slowed down to exaggerate the women’s reactions.

You don’t need to be a roided chad for women to glance or smile at you on the sidewalk.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and Deleted member 25223
it’s slowed down to exaggerate the women’s reactions.

You don’t need to be a roided chad for women to glance or smile at you on the sidewalk.
finally someone with common sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and Bushman
But apparently 6”2 “isn’t that tall” according to the larping manlets on here lol

Muscles are important

• +1
Half of those European countries aren’t any taller than the US. I look like this walking around London

• +1
  • +1
london is barely any whiter than the us.
it’s still whiter tbh. I saw more white people when I went out than any other race