You need to accept that you are gonna be alone

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
a lot of people just dont have the looks to attract the girls they want. if you are a short bug eyed recessed subhuman you aint gonna be pulling stacy no matter how badly you want it to happen.

and society will pressure you into being attracted to anything with a vagina, at least in my country, so that you will betabuxx a psl2 girl for a sniff of pussy once in a while.

only a small % of men will be happy with their lives at the end of the day and thats a fact. the rest gonna cope with muh family muh children muh marriage.

but the people here are aware of this bs that goes on, you know you dont have the looks to get a girl that will make you happy so its never gonna happen. You have to embrace the futility of dating for you its just a hard pill to swallow but it must be.

you can cope with dating apps, paying money to tinder, getting matches and dates with good looking girls but these girls will just ghost you because you are just not an attractive guy. even ugly girls ghost unless you are willing to betabux them, this shit is fucked.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, manletmogger, romanstock and 4 others
Being a slayer accomplishes nothing, the long-term advantages are others

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
I can live with my parents tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition and flippasav
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
a lot of people just dont have the looks to attract the girls they want. if you are a short bug eyed recessed subhuman you aint gonna be pulling stacy no matter how badly you want it to happen.

and society will pressure you into being attracted to anything with a vagina, at least in my country, so that you will betabuxx a psl2 girl for a sniff of pussy once in a while.

only a small % of men will be happy with their lives at the end of the day and thats a fact. the rest gonna cope with muh family muh children muh marriage.

but the people here are aware of this bs that goes on, you know you dont have the looks to get a girl that will make you happy so its never gonna happen. You have to embrace the futility of dating for you its just a hard pill to swallow but it must be.

you can cope with dating apps, paying money to tinder, getting matches and dates with good looking girls but these girls will just ghost you because you are just not an attractive guy. even ugly girls ghost unless you are willing to betabux them, this shit is fucked.
dnr nigger, have hope

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition