You need to accept the drudgery of life

ranierean

ranierean

法轮大法好
The #1 Low Sentience Trait is the insistence on gauging your limited time on Planet Trump through the concepts of “highs” and “lows”.

The “my life a movie” norwoodism is highly illustrative of this, I think, they need to construct a personal myth to make sense of everything that surrounds them, they evoke the language of cinema because the post-modern conceit of the performative constitution of identity is valid with regards to them, they are fake people, they are puppets for somebody else.

They are obsessed with happiness hormones because everything about normies is mood-dependent. Being libtarded is an endocrine phenomena.
They “need things”, they “need to feel good”, they need you to smile and to say positive things—and that makes them cancer, makes them yeast, they are walking stomachs, they are niggers.
This is why ethnics and soytards are obsessed with food—they defend mass migration by conjuring the images of budae jjigae and shawarma, “muh taco trucks”—these are not appeals to reason but to the act of consumption itself. These people worship Gaia, but they see her as nothing more than raw biomass.

I experience the joie de vivre but I don’t ever fool myself with ascribing permanence to fun little things. “Billions of people will have to go.”

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, BrahminBoss, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
what is alternative to making a personal myth or story about ur life, there is none.

even if alternative was tangible thing you could comprehend why would i care about anything else

we can only conceptualize our thoughts and expeirences as a consecutive narrative in which we are the only subject. most sentient is realizing things just happen and least sentient is making it a drama where unrelated things have signfiicance with you in mind most obvious is with religion, but we cannot escape this level

Last edited:
billions must go

somewhat of a midwit thread but still better threads than most

Great post OP

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, <6PSLcel and SidharthTheSlayer
billions must go

somewhat of a midwit thread but still better threads than most

Great post OP
Nah he missed with this one. He can't philosophically justify why we ought to accept a nihilistic perspective of life. And it seems like he thinks all actions are equivalent to consuming goyslop or something

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, <6PSLcel, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Nah he missed with this one. He can't philosophically justify why we ought to accept a nihilistic perspective of life. And it seems like he thinks all actions are equivalent to consuming goyslop or something

"they evoke the language of cinema because the post-modern conceit of the performative constitution of identity is valid with regards to them"

"They “need things”, they “need to feel good”, they need you to smile and to say positive things—and that makes them cancer,"

I agree with those two points, especially the latter. Former is just intellectualisation to take the edge off and ego stroking and most of us do it in some form or another. Latter is just plain cancer, normies cannot go moments without being comfortable with the idea that they arent having the greatest time. Its not even fake humor or laughs either but genuine habitual skandha which doesnt remit the existential condition for a moment even. Its less obvious when under the influence of alcohol but how are these people sober and still having their shitfaced grin with what is going on in the world? Its not that theyre privy to some condition that we arent but theyre simply lower sentience yeast. It can never allow for true communication

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Former is just intellectualisation to take the edge off and ego stroking and most of us do it in some form or another.
I would argue precisely that one doesn't live until he intellectualizes what happens to him as weaving part of an even greater narrative, because otherwise your life is just a series of random unrelated events and you just go about it without even recognizing them. it's you recognizing that everything is causal that makes your life become your life. otherwise you would be no different from a vegetable. If OP is trying to argue we're the same as plants and so we ought to live like them that's a stupid idea
Latter is just plain cancer, normies cannot go moments without being comfortable with the idea that they arent having the greatest time. Its not even fake humor or laughs either but genuine habitual skandha which doesnt remit the existential condition for a moment even. Its less obvious when under the influence of alcohol but how are these people sober and still having their shitfaced grin with what is going on in the world? Its not that theyre privy to some condition that we arent but theyre simply lower sentience yeast. It can never allow for true communication
I agree with the idea of this tho. Pleasure is the absence of pain, yet the absence of any pain at all leads to no pleasure. Normies will amuse themselves to numbness, which defeats the purpose of framing your life as a proper story or artwork in and of itself

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@HarrierDuBois thoughts on this thread

I would argue precisely that one doesn't live until he intellectualizes what happens to him as weaving part of an even greater narrative, because otherwise your life is just a series of random unrelated events and you just go about it without even recognizing them. it's you recognizing that everything is causal that makes your life become your life. otherwise you would be no different from a vegetable. If OP is trying to argue we're the same as plants and so we ought to live like them that's a stupid idea
The difference is you are self aware of it, and use it as a means . Normies "live this" and hence are insufferable, its like dreamer who knows hes dreaming vs a guy caught in the dream and thinks its reality.

I agree with the idea of this tho. Pleasure is the absence of pain, yet the absence of any pain at all leads to no pleasure. Normies will amuse themselves to numbness, which defeats the purpose of framing your life as a proper story or artwork in and of itself
Yea even guys i somewhat related to had this trait where they would basically just blindside an entire facet of life and want to keep the life drive going on as long as possible. they were sickeningly naive. I dont really blame them, maybe its what a healthy constitution should really be doing, but I cannot relate to that at all. Celine talks about how medicine is good for these people as it brings them out of their delusion , and one either drowns in misery or adapts. Some of the most virile people I know are also doctors (albeit older 35 plus)

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
The difference is you are self aware of it, and use it as a means . Normies "live this" and hence are insufferable, its like dreamer who knows hes dreaming vs a guy caught in the dream and thinks its reality.
Yeah i was thinking about all those cringe asf “Villain Arc” memes and how they directly reflect this lack of self awareness. They are aware of the concept of “life as a story” but unaware of the fact that they are aware of it lol

Nigger nigger action figure

"they evoke the language of cinema because the post-modern conceit of the performative constitution of identity is valid with regards to them"

"They “need things”, they “need to feel good”, they need you to smile and to say positive things—and that makes them cancer,"

I agree with those two points, especially the latter. Former is just intellectualisation to take the edge off and ego stroking and most of us do it in some form or another. Latter is just plain cancer, normies cannot go moments without being comfortable with the idea that they arent having the greatest time. Its not even fake humor or laughs either but genuine habitual skandha which doesnt remit the existential condition for a moment even. Its less obvious when under the influence of alcohol but how are these people sober and still having their shitfaced grin with what is going on in the world? Its not that theyre privy to some condition that we arent but theyre simply lower sentience yeast. It can never allow for true communication
what is teh alternative just wanting to be comfortable? "remitting the existential condition" which is just some verbal abstraction. if you engage in self denial and impartiality how does that make you qualitatively different from some normgroid who just wants to have fun? they have the highest level of understanding because they know they are only the object of sensory experiences even if they are unaware of it. you cannot escape this and you are on same level.

i would argue they are not the same as the life story people which is OP's conflation which is just people contextualizing their lives as some drama like ooh this always happens to me wah wah or god wanted me to have this!! these are the ones who think they arer important and are less prone to thoughtless living

It you engage in self denial and impartiality how does that make you qualitatively different from some normgroid who just wants to have fun?
Who said anything about self denial ?

they have the highest level of understanding because they know they are only the object of sensory experiences even if they are unaware of it. you cannot escape this and you are on same level.
You mean subject and no just because I perceive a feeling of ghost in the machine doesn’t say anything but reflect some sort of intuition . I can argue that deeper levels of understanding are inherently inaccessible to the average normie as Buddha believed

Who said anything about self denial ?

You mean subject and no just because I perceive a feeling of ghost in the machine doesn’t say anything but reflect some sort of intuition . I can argue that deeper levels of understanding are inherently inaccessible to the average normie as Buddha believed
the reeason i put object is because they are in the world and are only subject to how their innate feelings, their ego, reacts to it. it thinks not i think. any way youd justify how you've felt about somemthing is a rationalization of something that already happened without your conscious input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back