you need to be a masochist

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
because, as a non gl man, you are VERY likely to experience pain and disappointment so might as well start inflicting it upon yourself.

you need to be used to it so that when shit happen you wont feel as bad "its ok, i was gonna go and whip myself when i got home anyway", something like that.

this is just how life is, you cant do anything about it, its completely over if you are not gl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, Primalsplit, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
You should do well then. Since you're already one.

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Joshrc and Primalsplit
if you could revive one thing in your life, one event, what would it be?

• So Sad
You desperately need a Tyler Durden.
my oneitis is basically a female version of TylerDurden funnily enough. she looks the way i wanna look (in terms of psl level), fucks the way i wanna fuck and is free in ways im not

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
if you could revive one thing in your life, one event, what would it be?
playing dark souls with my old oneitis :feelsbadman:. it was the closest i have been with a girl.

• So Sad
my oneitis is basically a female version of TylerDurden funnily enough. she looks the way i wanna look (in terms of psl level), fucks the way i wanna fuck and is free in ways im not
Maybe she wasn't real. :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Apparition
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Primalsplit
she is VERY real unfortunately and she is doing her post graduate in Advanced Cockology rn
What if she's you? Your inner projections of faggot fantasies and dark triad characteristics combined.

• JFL
What if she's you? Your inner projections of faggot fantasies and dark triad characteristics combined.
that would be gr8 if it were true. sadly she is probably giving oral to her girlfriend while chad fucks her from behind rn

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit