You need to be a narcissist

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
biggest cope are people telling u to realise ur just a normal person

Ideally you should see urself as the protagonist, invincible, centre of everything

That will lead u into more risky choices since you feel unbeatable

As a antisocial I have this myself and i wouldn’t have it any other way

accepting ur just some normal side character is shit

U see all these successful guys see themselves as better than everyone else, idc about any excuse just see urself as superior to everyone else

The biggest mental damage I see are ppl humbling themselves there’s no such thing

In fact small children feel like protagonists but we lose that as we age due to society

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuki, horizontallytall, falcon1 and 11 others
You need to be so deluded in fact u won’t possibly believe someone can even kill u

The more narcissistic u are the better

This delusion will keep u from settling, the protagonist doesn’t work a 9 to 5 job the protagonist doesn’t betabux

If u accept ur some side character it will keep u from reaching goals

• +1
Reactions: Yuki, BoredPrince, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
surprisingly good advice

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and Deleted member 21182
It is a well known phenomena that if you act as if being high status, people will think you are high status.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, falcon1, Deleted member 23772 and 1 other person
It is a well known phenomena that if you act as if being high status, people will think you are high status.
If u truly believe ur the best person/ main character psychologically u will achieve and do more

• +1
Reactions: TITUS

literally true if u want to make any gains what so ever looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
View attachment 2335388
literally true if u want to make any gains what so ever looksmaxxing
Exactly u see all the pathetic miserable guys like @Lebgfinal @Manletmachine these guys will never be anything they have no self respect

The most narcy users are the ones who stand the highest chance because even with everything saying no they will still have that deluded but helpful confidence that everyone is lying and that can result in success

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Exactly u see all the pathetic miserable guys like @Lebgfinal @Manletmachine these guys will never be anything they have no self respect

The most narcy users are the ones who stand the highest chance because even with everything saying no they will still have that deluded but helpful confidence that everyone is lying and that can result in success
stfu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 20399 and Banasura
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

Stfu faggot I have a plan

Stfu faggot I have a plan
No plan for ur humbleceldom

I wish man it sounds extremely nt

However. If you have yo concsiouly make yourself a narcissist. That probably won’t work. A real narcissist is a narcissist because he knows he is important and he is superior and has life experience to back him up. A narcissist without such real life cred is just delusional or insane.

I can't be a main character narcissist with receding hairline.

biggest cope are people telling u to realise ur just a normal person

Ideally you should see urself as the protagonist, invincible, centre of everything

That will lead u into more risky choices since you feel unbeatable

As a antisocial I have this myself and i wouldn’t have it any other way

accepting ur just some normal side character is shit

U see all these successful guys see themselves as better than everyone else, idc about any excuse just see urself as superior to everyone else

The biggest mental damage I see are ppl humbling themselves there’s no such thing

In fact small children feel like protagonists but we lose that as we age due to society
You may have birthed another narcissist with this thread. Thank you 🙏

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I agree I used to have sever social anxiety in the past but then I became narcissistic eventually and very low inhib and life is 1000x better now even though I still look the same but just changing your mentality really is an underrated looksmax