You need to be able to make fun of urself

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Some niggas just take themselves too seriously this is both bad for girls and even friendships

Sometimes I notice when girls like a guy she might even tease them saying some mean things

I feel like that’s an overall way for her to see if he’s gonna react chill or get mad

Nobody likes niggas who take themselves too seriously tbh not good to be around in general

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Fleamales, BeanletMogger and 4 others
Some niggas just take themselves too seriously this is both bad for girls and even friendships

Sometimes I notice when girls like a guy she might even tease them saying some mean things

I feel like that’s an overall way for her to see if he’s gonna react chill or get mad

Nobody likes niggas who take themselves too seriously tbh
IMG 5748

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz, BideltMaxer, NZb6Air and 4 others
Ofc you should know the limits tho if ppl are clearly making fun of u you should stand up for urself but not every comment is some attempt at bullying

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Ofc you should know the limits tho if ppl are clearly making fun of u you should stand up for urself but not every comment is some attempt at bullying
Should I make a scene if a guy calls me bud?

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, Akhi and Iasacrko
In moderation, like a sprinkle. Too much and you look like a jestermaxx cuck.

Should I make a scene if a guy calls me bud?
Girls around u also will find that unattractive if u get too aggressive just off a comment some guy makes

Even if he’s low-key trying to bully u, u should always respond as fake as him with smug remarks never getting too aggressive

Facts. My female coworker takes jabs at me daily but I just roll with it and tease back. She can’t stay away from me because of it

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Iasacrko
Girls around u also will find that unattractive if u get too aggressive just off a comment some guy makes

Even if he’s low-key trying to bully u, u should always respond as fake as him with smug remarks never getting too aggressive
I don’t buy into that
There’s something primal about physically intimidating some jestermaxxing mouth-running funnyguy that I can’t see foids not liking
I’m not witty but I’m physically imposing. Why should I play some wordcuck’s game instead of playing to my own strengths?

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
It’s depend if I hate the ninja who mock me I have to humiliate him

I don’t buy into that
There’s something primal about physically intimidating some jestermaxxing mouth-running funnyguy that I can’t see foids not liking
I’m not witty but I’m physically imposing. Why should I play some wordcuck’s game instead of playing to my own strengths?
It’s only in cucked countries where you’re expected to engage in verbal micromogs
Where I’m from if someone tries to humiliate you in front of foids, you start a fight
Simple as

Facts. My female coworker takes jabs at me daily but I just roll with it and tease back. She can’t stay away from me because of it
If she’s showing other signs she likes u, u should ask her out

This teasing guys they like thing is very common but shouldn’t be the only thing considered since ppl do this in general to see if they wanna be around someone

Literally nobody likes ppl who get overly offended at some joke

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel and truthhurts
Shit thread, never let anyone make fun of you

• +1
Reactions: noobs and truthhurts
but you never take a joke nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko, Akhi and truthhurts
I don’t buy into that
if you try to get physical with everyone because you cant defend yourself verbally youll just come off as some brute ogre

being witty and holding your own when someone tries to clown you, ideally even overshadowing him will give you much more aura

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Iasacrko
I don’t buy into that
It’s only in cucked countries where you’re expected to engage in verbal micromogs
Where I’m from if someone tries to humiliate you in front of foids, you start a fight
Simple as
Again it depends on the situation obviously

If a guy is strongly bullying you than u have every right to get mad but what girls and ppl in general find cringy is a guy who’s always hyper offended at any comment

The most attractive thing in a man is being calm and calculated being able to calculate ur emotions

If anything activates ape mode girls are Gonna think ur an asshole

Best mog is to show aggression with calm words

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
if you try to get physical with everyone because you cant defend yourself verbally youll just come off as some brute ogre

being witty and holding your own when someone tries to clown you, ideally even overshadowing him will give you much more aura
Exactly true moggers are the ones who show aggression with calm words

It shows control over emotions which is something men should have in general

• +1
preempting insults and trying to weaken them by self deprecating is a classic low t cuck trait.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and truthhurts
If she’s showing other signs she likes u, u should ask her out

This teasing guys they like thing is very common but shouldn’t be the only thing considered since ppl do this in general to see if they wanna be around someone

Literally nobody likes ppl who get overly offended at some joke
I can’t ask her out because of my LTR but I’ll wait and see if she’s bold enough to overcome that barrier on her own

• +1
  • +1
The most attractive thing in a man is being calm and calculated being able to calculate ur emotions
Chad = calm and calculated , Subhuman = pitiful pussy bitch :lul:

stfu nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Don’t let anyone disrespect u for any reason tho

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and LOOKISM-LOGIC
There has to be limits to that though, I cut off a girl I grew up with cause she just wouldn't stop talking shit and then say she was just joking and does that with everyone(she doesn't), I don't mind laughing about myself with other people, it's just that if it's constantly like that then they're not laughing with you, they're laughing at you

• +1
Chad = calm and calculated , Subhuman = pitiful pussy bitch :lul:

stfu nigger
Usually subhumans tend to be more pitiful due to getting bullied their whole life so they become more aggressive when ppl say anything they might interpret as bad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, truthhurts and NZb6Air
So you are a jester?

• +1
Usually subhumans tend to be more pitiful due to getting bullied their whole life so they become more aggressive when ppl say anything they might interpret as bad
Disagree, i'm subhuman and calm and collected because of IQ diff, i still give off 0 aura

• So Sad
There has to be limits to that though, I cut off a girl I grew up with cause she just wouldn't stop talking shit and then say she was just joking and does that with everyone(she doesn't), I don't mind laughing about myself with other people, it's just that if it's constantly like that then they're not laughing with you, they're laughing at you
Ofc im not saying I’m every situation ppl here tend to generalise things some girls are just assholes who don’t care about u so they will make fun of u in front of ppl all the time

It takes being able to read a room to tell if she’s mean or not

• +1
Reactions: KT-34
Disagree, i'm subhuman and calm and collected because of IQ diff, i still give off 0 aura
Not every subhuman is like that

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
  • +1
Not every subhuman is like that
my point is you will give off 0 aura / charisma regardless of how you react since u're ugly

• +1

This, over if you can't come back at dudes. You're gonna become their joke slave. Even if ur gl, they will always make jokes abt u around foids and you're gonna look like a loser basically.

• +1
my point is you will give off 0 aura / charisma regardless of how you react since u're ugly
I mean ofc chad can get away with anything but 90% of this forum isn’t and will never be chad

If ur mtn+ u get the aura

• +1
Ofc im not saying I’m every situation ppl here tend to generalise things some girls are just assholes who don’t care about u so they will make fun of u in front of ppl all the time

It takes being able to read a room to tell if she’s mean or not
It's pretty easy to notice when you're the joke or if it's just teasing, I feel like my case was more like because we grew up together so she just felt waaay too confortable

But in general if it's constantly disrespectful comments then might as well cut off that person, teasing is more obvious cause it's accompanied by compliments most of the time

• +1
It’s not about being the joke of the room but a certain level of humility makes u more appealing to girls is what I notice
Joking bhai just testing you out lmao

Put it this way, it’s better to get shit-tested than to be an irrelevant background character. You never want a girl to play nice with you. In fact, foids are overly-polite with fragile dudes they’re afraid of going ER. Teasing gets your foot in the door.

• +1