women are hornier now too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 7776 and Kenickie
Cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
women are hornier now too
Women don’t want sex as much as men, and it biologically makes sense because a woman can only create one life every 9 months. A man can create lives 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems, Deleted member 7776, JadedNormie and 1 other person
Women are sluts
A normal guy can fuck with more girls than you think, they re just sluts, ofc they prefer chads but not enough chads for so many bitches

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 7776, JadedNormie and 3 others
Women are sluts
A normal guy can fuck with more girls that you think, they re just sluts, ofc they prefer chads but not enough chads for so many bitches
Well they still won't touch a non chad even if they don't have access to Chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 7776
Well they still won't touch a non chad even if they don't have access to Chads
Sadly thats false
Normie women with slutty behaviour will fuck a lot of non chads, i have seen with friends...and many many times

Women are desperate bitches begging for dicks, they re becoming more and more sexual with time with that feminist shit of "free sexuality"
Chads are a really damn small percentage of male population, women fuck everything that looks human (but if they gotta choose they will choose a chad or chadlite)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, JadedNormie and Deleted member 6512
Sadly thats false
Normie women with slutty behaviour will fuck a lot of non chads, i have seen with friends...and many many times

Women are desperate bitches begging for dicks, they re becoming more and more sexual with time with that feminist shit of "free sexuality"
Chads are a really damn small percentage of male population, women fuck everything that looks human (but if they gotta choose they will choose a chad or chadlite)
Women have lower sex drive than men. Even if they're horny and chad is not around, they pleasure themselves or they fuck other girls and even dogs. But still it's really hard for an average guy to fuck a woman. I'm not saying it's impossible but it's really really really hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Deleted member 6045, Deleted member 10536 and 3 others
Women have lower sex drive than men. Even if they're horny and chad is not around, they pleasure themselves or they fuck other girls and even dogs. But still it's really hard for an average guy to fuck a woman. I'm not saying it's impossible but it's really really really hard
My experience is not that
I look way above average in everything and ofc i have sex
But i have many normies, and they have decent amount of sex.

Women have less sexual drive? yes
But women have a fetish soul and slutty brain, they re desperate as fuck, and now even more with covid shit and no parties to get validation for 10000 people in real life.

I would like only chads will have kids, cause world is going backwards because of normies having, more normies or deformes kids...
Women from 16 to 25 or so...want dicks.
Ofc they wont fuck a 1PSL, but normies? Easy as fuck. They need damn validation in all ways, and real chads wont fuck normies in a daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: JadedNormie and Deleted member 6512

But women have a fetish soul and slutty brain, they re desperate as fuck, and now even more with covid shit and no parties to get validation for 10000 people in real life.

I would like only chads will have kids, cause world is going backwards because of normies having, more normies or deformes kids...
Ofc they wont fuck a 1PSL, but normies? Easy as fuck. They need damn validation in all ways, and real chads wont fuck normies in a daily basis.
You're above average Looking. Maybe a high tier normie. But I'm very below average. Low tier normie i would say . It's not repulsive but that boring Looking face. I don't remember any woman trying to continue a convo with me even though I'm much more interesting and nice than an average guy.

I had a woman flying to me during covid just to get some dick, what you say is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and LOST
yeah i'm suffering from success rn

Actually I'm starting to think 99% of this site is completely braindead.
Normie guys can fuck girls lol
Not as good looking girls, as often nor as easily
But this total distance from reality is mind boggling
Go outside sometimes lol

Either you guys got way to high standard or you're actually mentally retarded around girls

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Clark69, Schönling and 3 others
You're above average Looking. Maybe a high tier normie. But I'm very below average. Low tier normie i would say . It's not repulsive but that boring Looking face. I don't remember any woman trying to continue a convo with me even though I'm much more interesting and nice than an average guy.
I can send you some photos dm and u can send me mine to see if u re as bad as you say
I can slay as much as i want, but i am not talking about me, i am talking about normies or low tier normies
You will need more time and effort than a chad, but u can find many sluts to slay, not hotties, but normies for sure. Most women just want dick, its savage and disgusting
I hate this to be true, because i am fucking women that spread legs for subhumans...but for normies is a big plus

Trust me, ofc its u re not gonna have 1000 women dying in desire for you, but u can fuck more than u really think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Deleted member 1751
Go outside sometimes lol

Either you guys got way to high standard or you're actually mentally retarded around girls
Bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Go outside sometimes lol

I seen plenty of normies with good looking girls. I dont think there are such standard. What you need is.. Social cirlce, Jobs or school, Softmax as normie... Normal height at 5.8.

Go outside sometimes lol

90% of PSLers are mentalcels, everyone who's been around here for a while knows this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
I get bitches just fine

Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Go outside sometimes lol

Jfl at this cope. Where I live, women dont even speak/associate with avg men. Avg men here dont even have female friends, let alone any chance to have sex with them.

Go outside sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Sadly thats false

Damn. Sucks to be subhuman (me).
Probably the only thing they'd beg of me, is to get out of their sight.

With the demand for pussy right now the smv of a vagina is through the roof

men are beyond desperate for a hole right now
Attractive ppl can always fuck other attractive ppl regardless gender . It is only average male that has to date down aggressively