You need to be Chadlite to date a disgusting land whale in 2020

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
This is not a joke it’s chad or die trying in 2020 not a meme. My chadlite friend said he only got whales on tinder and some cute girls but they stopped talking to him within a day.
Chadlite you get a disgusting beast and probably divorced for chad in 2030 JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, owlofathena, Deleted member 4612 and 15 others
be female or die trying*

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
So nearly 1/2 the users here are at least 6'0?

Larp tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 2733, far336 and 1 other person
Imagine unironically believing this

incels.is tier topic

• +1
Reactions: PYT, SexyMofo, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
He’s not a chadlight then you’re just a retard

This is not a joke it’s chad or die trying in 2020 not a meme. My chadlite friend said he only got whales on tinder and some cute girls but they stopped talking to him within a day.
Why do people even use tinder anymore? use instagram instead.

Giga cope ik so many ugly af dudes in good relationship or marriages

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, audreyen and Deleted member 6341
  • +1
Reactions: PYT
How tf are they similar?
They're not the same, IG is better.
  • Women are always on IG.
  • You have greater control over the photos a woman sees of you.
  • Your follower count can act as social proof.
and so on and so on...

• +1
They're not the same, IG is better.
  • Women are always on IG.
  • You have greater control over the photos a woman sees of you.
  • Your follower count can act as social proof.
and so on and so on...
But how do you network to girls? Just randomly follow them?

Bruh bs
I meet girls better looking than me and Im 4 PSL
And 5'9
It's because these guys only interact with women through the internet. JFL at modern men.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6341
Proves that hypergamy is at an all time high. A landwhales looksmatch will die at 22 of suicide

• +1
pick the ones u like near u, yh.
How tf do you find them near you? Is there a radius filter? I have an Ig account for my business with 10k followers but don’t know any of this lmfao.

You need to be chico to date a girl with two legs and two arms

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
You need to be chico to date a girl with two legs and two arms
That was last year, this year you have to literally be God to date a dead granny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, UglyGod360 and wagbox
cope bro zoomer girls have lower standards than entitled millennial skanks. the pendulum swings...

• JFL
6'2 on insoles.

All I'm saying is 1) there are a lot of teencels here. 16 - 18yr olds usually have a couple of inches of growth in them 2) almost 1/2 the forum is from an ethnic minority / third world country where the average height is much lower. If this was a poll conducted exclusively from Northern Europe or the Balkans the survey results for height distribution would be a lot more believable.

No way that over 43% of users here are over 6ft barefoot night height. Aside from Nilotic tribes, affluent parts of Scandinavia and the Netherlands + maybe some villagers on the Dinaric Alps / Dalmatian coast have an average height over 6ft...

All I'm saying is 1) there are a lot of teencels here. 16 - 18yr olds usually have a couple of inches of growth in them 2) almost 1/2 the forum is from an ethnic minority / third world country where the average height is much lower. If this was a poll conducted exclusively from Northern Europe or the Balkans the survey results for height distribution would be a lot more believable.

No way that over 43% of users here are over 6ft barefoot night height. Aside from Nilotic tribes, affluent parts of Scandinavia and the Netherlands + maybe some villagers on the Dinaric Alps / Dalmatian coast have an average height over 6ft...
They probably measured it on high sole shoes and rounded up to the nearest inch, and that's their cope height. Because why the fuck would you lie on an anonymous survey.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and EverythingMattersCel
Then he's not a chadlite :lul:

@personalityinkwell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
cope harder lmao im like 4/10 rn and even I can get landwhales its not over yet...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
i want to put your head on a stick for these threads bro jfl

He probably downplayed all the tinderpussy he gets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back