You need to depend on drugs

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
... drugs, alcohol, nicotine etc. They're what gives life it's peaks and valleys. Without them life is just a hell pit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 23558, MoggerGaston and 3 others
advice straight from the shitter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, wollet2 and tombradylover
this only helps if you're non nt and have an ''imbalance'' tbh, normies function better and have more energy sober I'm sober for a while now and I feel like shit compared to when I was on its not even withdrawals anymore just my baseline state

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Deleted member 23558, Abhorrence and 1 other person
this only helps if you're non nt and have an ''imbalance'' tbh, normies function better and have more energy sober I'm sober for a while now and I feel like shit compared to when I was on its not even withdrawals anymore just my baseline state
That's why I'm on looksmax instead of reddit to be frank.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 5815
i think using them as a non nt person could fuck you up more than normal because you are more prone to addiction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 5815
Sober is king

True.

I have both mephedrone and ketamine with me at all times. Depending on the situation at hand, I snort some to increase my mental enjoyment of this world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 22124
True.

I have both mephedrone and ketamine with me at all times. Depending on the situation at hand, I snort some to increase my mental enjoyment of this world.
mephedrone seems to be ideal for leanmax u get bruxism on it?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston