You need to develop a note taking habit

LVZZO

LVZZO

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
I take notes about everything
For the past 6 months I acquired 1 000x more info than my brain could remember
It also allowed me to develop connections and follow the trail leading to new sources and new info

I use OneNote for notes and Raindrop to organize bookmarks
If you are starting fresh something like Obsidian or Notion could be better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68779, mvp2v1, PseudoMaxxer and 7 others
>implying i don't
you should see how thick my notebook is. It has all kinds of notes on a huge variety of subjects. Secrets of the world is what i call it and it's for my eyes only. My grandchildren will see it one day and realize what was going on at this time, a few looksmax posts will be archived, i've printed them out and put them in the notebook. It will be a time capsule.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel, aber and LVZZO
>implying i don't
you should see how thick my notebook is. It has all kinds of notes on a huge variety of subjects. Secrets of the world is what i call it and it's for my eyes only. My grandchildren will see it one day and realize what was going on at this time, a few looksmax posts will be archived, i've printed them out and put them in the notebook. It will be a time capsule.
You are mostly taking notes on pc or handwriting?

LVZZO

holy fucking shit

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 71265, aber and 1 other person
This is a good idea

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
I usually think about things I need to do the next day at night but forget when I wake up so I put a piece a paper on my desk to remind me of what to do almost every day

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
thanks op bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and LVZZO
honestly if I cant fit it in my head its not important enough to care. At some point you are basically just spending half your day circling through notes

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LegitUser, LVZZO and mirrormogger
It also allowed me to develop connections and follow the trail leading to new sources and new info

Avi girl name pls

you never told me where you avi is from when I needed to bust, kys faggot, tell me or else.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
Do I keep it with me in person, like walk around and writing every bit of fact I find out

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Do I keep it with me in person, like walk around and writing every bit of fact I find out
If I think of something important I write it down on my phone, but most of it is when I'm researching on pc so I write it on pc
Writing on paper is useful only in some cases

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and billymidnight
If I think of something important I write it down on my phone, but most of it is when I'm researching on pc so I write it on pc
Writing on paper is useful only in some cases
you write down everything??

I used to do this. have been getting back into it. note taking is very legit for learning how to think and ESPECIALLY how to generate new ideas.

Use technotutor and you won't require notes anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back