You need to drink coffee for motivation

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Wasted talent
If you're not using stimulants then you won't have any motivation to do anything. I don't think it's possible to feel positive about life without exogenous compounds.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, AlexBrown84, rand anon and 2 others
I love coffee tbh

I have like 2 to 3 cups a day with nothing added

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Rea and thorns
I love coffee tbh

I have like 2 to 3 cups a day with nothing added
I add sea salt now because it neutralizes the bitterness and I need the extra sodium for my fast.

Only problem with coffee is it can upset your stomach and cause anxiety if you have too much on an empty stomach. Do you have any remedy against that?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, Rea, thorns and 1 other person
I add sea salt now because it neutralizes the bitterness and I need the extra sodium for my fast.

Only problem with coffee is it can upset your stomach and cause anxiety if you have too much on an empty stomach. Do you have any remedy against that?
I dont sadly

I just usually exercise a lot to get rid of the feeling

I sprint and go for runs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rea, thorns and Eriot Lodger
I dont sadly

I just usually exercise a lot to get rid of the feeling

I sprint and go for runs
I ran 5 miles yesterday after Trump got shot
It made me feel euphoric. I think I have problems

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, Rea, thorns and 1 other person
black coffee with nothing added is the only way of drinking a coffee btw

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Eriot Lodger and thorns
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Rea and Eriot Lodger
black coffee with nothing added is the only way of drinking a coffee btw
I like a little nutmeg in tho just once in a blue

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Rea and Earth Dollar
i don't get why faggot add sugar or milk into it jfl it's not a coffee then
I really dont understand it myself

I notice especially Americans add a BUNCH of shit into their coffee

a ton of sugar added sweets etc

I remember seeing a cookies and cream coffee

like why it's perfectly good plain

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Rea
never tried, is it good ?
It's very nice combo tbh. Nutmeg also has alkaloids which have health and psychoactive properties

• +1
Reactions: Rea
I really dont understand it myself

I notice especially Americans add a BUNCH of shit into their coffee

a ton of sugar added sweets etc

I remember seeing a cookies and cream coffee

like why it's perfectly good plain
that's disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I'll add eggnog sometimes during the holidayss
Eggnog Is one of the most delicious things I ever drank. I've done a few times myself with Jim Beam and cognac + Extra nutmeg for that holiday spirit

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Earth Dollar and Rea
Eggnog Is one of the most delicious things I ever drank. I've done a few times myself with Jim Beam and cognac + Extra nutmeg for that holiday spirit
bookmarking this for later i will give it a try

• +1
it's goated

I'll add some homemade eggnog to my coffee and put some nutmeg in it to and it is absolutely delicious

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Eriot Lodger
it's goated

I'll add some homemade eggnog to my coffee and put some nutmeg in it to and it is absolutely delicious
I'll add some bourbon whiskey in it too

• +1
If you're not using stimulants then you won't have any motivation to do anything. I don't think it's possible to feel positive about life without exogenous compounds.
Wrong. If you ate the proper diet with all your micronutrients maybe youll have enough energy to operate like a real human should.
Your addicted to these drugs and stimulants like an actual fucking slave. I wake up, Full of energy to enjoy my day of hunting and baby-making. I go out and slay a Mule Deer so I can eat his organs and drink his blood for breakfast. Unlike your slave life. You wake up, Sleep deprived and suicidal after a hard night of masturbation. go and slowly grab a mug washed with 80 chemicals, Barely able to set it under your chemical dispenser turn on your drug machine and go to the bathroom and try to push out the blood, microplastics, and fiber while you wait for your coffee

Last edited:
I'll add some bourbon whiskey in it too
Maker's Mark is a good bourbon. We drink it neat and add whiskey rocks instead of ice to not dilute the bourbon. None of this coca cola nonsense

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Earth Dollar
Wrong. If you ate a proper diet with all your micronutrients maybe youll have enough energy to operate like a real human should.
Your addicted to these drugs and stimulants like an actual fucking slave. I wake up, Full of energy to enjoy my day of hunting and baby-making. I go out and slay a Mule Deer so I can eat his organs and drink his blood for breakfast. Unlike your slave life. You wake up, Sleep deprived and suicidal after a hard night of masturbation. go and slowly grab a mug washed with 80 chemicals, Barely able to set it under your chemical dispenser turn on your drug machine and go to the bathroom and try to push out the blood, microplastics, and fiber while you wait for your coffee
Stopped reading at if you are a proper diet

You don't know what I eat

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Have u tried injecting test? Gives u superpowers bhai

Stopped reading at if you are a proper diet

You don't know what I eat
You obviously dont eat the proper diet if you wake up tired
Laugh laughing

Have u tried injecting test? Gives u superpowers bhai
Being high t turned me into an ogre. Now I just nuke it with kratom and starvation diet

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and AlbinoMaxxer
Caffeine doesn't do anything to me tho

Always do the opposite of what Eriot Lodger says, a healthy diet and physically active lifestyle is better for you.

Get off caffeine and stimulants, they are harming you and will catch up with you.

Always do the opposite of what Eriot Lodger says, a healthy diet and physically active lifestyle is better for you.

Get off caffeine and stimulants, they are harming you and will catch up with you.
Who's to say you can't have both? I always tell people to exercise and eat a balanced diet.

• +1
Who's to say you can't have both? I always tell people to exercise and eat a balanced diet.
Caffeine is literally poison, there's a reason why if you look at Mormons who don't even drink coffee, they have very smooth and clear skin in comparison to everyone else.

That shit is killing you, I used to be addicted to caffeine and I didn't even realize it until I had withdrawals that were so bad I had to go to the hospital, shit is actually cooked, I will only drink water, milk, and juice now.

I have been clean from that shit for 7 months and feel so much better.

Makes no sense jfl u must feel like shit
Life is kinda shit tbh. It always was. That's why you need to take drugs to trick yourself into thinking things are actually worthwhile

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Life is kinda shit tbh. It always was. That's why you need to take drugs to trick yourself into thinking things are actually worthwhile
Nah bhai, u have to have a purpose and well, i know genetics can ruin a lot of people’s lives u can still careermax and betabuxx if u can’t looksmax sufficiently. I agree tho tbh but don’t become addicted to them

Nah bhai, u have to have a purpose and well, i know genetics can ruin a lot of people’s lives u can still careermax and betabuxx if u can’t looksmax sufficiently. I agree tho tbh but don’t become addicted to them
I wanted to be a professional juggler tbh but prison and abuse had the life sucked out of me. I'm trying to get it back but I'm so scarred by life I think I lost my humanity

• +1
Reactions: fuse and AlbinoMaxxer
I wanted to be a professional juggler tbh but prison and abuse had the life sucked out of me. I'm trying to get it back but I'm so scarred by life I think I lost my humanity
Interesting passion, i didnt even know u could be a professional juggler, how do u plan to fulfill ur dreams bhai?

No motivation for your FACE

Interesting passion, i didnt even know u could be a professional juggler, how do u plan to fulfill ur dreams bhai?
I don't really have dreams anymore. It's sad really

• +1
So what do u do to fill ur days with? I’m sure there will be a WW soon anyways so what does it matter
I hope it'll be, but idt it'll happen anytime soon. I fo juggle, but not as much as I would like to. It's hard to feel passionate about things after everything that's happened

I hope it'll be, but idt it'll happen anytime soon. I fo juggle, but not as much as I would like to. It's hard to feel passionate about things after everything that's happened
Wdym, what has happened? Whatd u go to jail for if u dont mind me asking

Coffee is cope just makes your cortisol spikes up so you feel less lethargic but more anxious , good drug for weight loss tho

Wdym, what has happened? Whatd u go to jail for if u dont mind me asking
It's a long story. I stabbed a guy because of being abused, bullied and incel. It just had to be done, you know. If I didn't go EL then it would've been unbearable.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and lowiqNormie
Coffee is cope just makes your cortisol spikes up so you feel less lethargic but more anxious , good drug for weight loss tho
Mix it with kratom, l-theanine and sugar

• +1
Idk what kratom does and where to buy
It has more than 40 alkaloids that cause different effect like energy, relaxation, sedation, mood increase, euphoria

You can just search kratom buy or something and there's tons of vendors

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie