• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer and optimisticzoomer
Need to for what?
To become a dalit?

Milk and butter come under dairy, and fruit doesn't come from animals

based diet fr

ONLY milk
No lmao red meat, literally the best food in existence, its also hard to chew so it stimulates mandible growth and puts resistance on the maxilla to grow forward

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
No lmao red meat, literally the best food in existence, its also hard to chew so it stimulates mandible growth and puts resistance on the maxilla to grow forward
Giga cope
Milk is for infants and growth, hence why baby mammals have that

Why are you spewing bs?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Chewing is cope

• +1
You are still talking about this chewing shit? What you said isn't backed up by science faggot

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and optimisticzoomer
@asdvek educate the retards please

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Idk do some research maybe?
Sounds like you need to. Give me some peer reviewed scientific articles about why red meat is good for growth then please

And once you started talking about chewing to "grow maxilla forward", that's when I knew I could disregard anything you say

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
You are still talking about this chewing shit? What you said isn't backed up by science faggot
Will you suck my cock if i bring studies indirectly indicating that it works?

@asdvek educate the retards please
LMAOOOOOOO FAG GET REKT CALLING YOUR DADDY TO BACK YOU UP ONLY FOR HIM TO SAY YOUR SHIT IS COPE :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 89075, violentrose and asdvek
Sounds like you need to. Give me some peer reviewed scientific articles about why red meat is good for growth then please

And once you started talking about chewing to "grow maxilla forward", that's when I knew I could disregard anything you say
It just helps the maxilla, also makes it grow laterally widening the palate

• JFL
Follow the Aajonus Vonderplanitz diet

its always tiktokcels with "maxilla forward bro"

• +1
Do you actually do this tho?
It’s difficult but maybe half of it I consume but mostly steak

• +1

hmmm i wonder what cope he is spewing? :feelsthink:

• Hmm...
Daily reminder that Chad can just order a pizza everyday and look better with no effort

Last edited:
Daily reminder that Chad can just order a pizza everyday and look better with no effort
Chad is chad, good genes, high parental t, high pubertal t, high metabolism, good bones, high t, why would you compare yourself to him