You need to learn how to fight

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
So last night at my gym, some 2 idiots attacked old man who was cleaning the gym, he didn't let them in because they had gym cards from someone else

So they beat him and left him with a bloody head, meanwhile all the gymcels who were there at the time, did nothing,
And these guys would consider themselves men

One girl called the police, only one to do something

The point is, you need to know how to fight, it's not enough just to have muscles, a point often not mentioned here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hattrick, LampPostPrime, ROTTING and 12 others
women want to be ravaged be high t/high fighting success men

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ROTTING, GigaAscender and 6 others
women want to be ravaged be high t/high fighting success men
Right, imagine if their girl was with them, she would instantly lose all respect she had towards them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyAsHell, Deleted member 21735, BoneDensity and 1 other person
So they beat him and left him with a bloody head, meanwhile all the gymcels who were there at the time, did nothing,
sounds like you also did nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, LampPostPrime, ROTTING and 12 others
it's not that simple... if 2 people you don't know are bold enough to be mercyless towards an old man, it also means that they might be bold to do worse things

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ROTTING, Brootal and 4 others
And what exactly were you up to, incel? Observing the ordeal from a safe distance?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, LampPostPrime, Itsjoeverlol and 2 others
Been boxing for about 2+ years, best decision I’ve ever made

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, BoredPrince, 5.5psl and 1 other person
I'm a lover, not a fighter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, LampPostPrime, ROTTING and 10 others
So last night at my gym, some 2 idiots attacked old man who was cleaning the gym, he didn't let them in because they had gym cards from someone else

And these guys would consider themselves men

One girl called the police, only one to do something

The point is, you need to know how to fight, it's not enough just to have muscles, a point often not mentioned here
at one point in your life you will need to fight and i don’t want to lose it

Unless you have facial implants installed and done bimax before one punch and your whole face will shatter

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and gribsufer1
Been boxing for about 2+ years, best decision I’ve ever made
everyone has a plan until they get kicked in the calf - muayk thaison

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, TheTakeoverHasBegun, ROTTING and 3 others
Unless you have facial implants installed and done bimax before one punch and your whole face will shatter
Remember when James refused to fight because he didn't want to be looksminned and it ruined his whole school life resulting in him being bullied out of school?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ROTTING, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
I hate violent low impulse control low IQ gymcels idiots. (And I lift weights myself)

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, BoredPrince, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
Remember when James refused to fight because he didn't want to be looksminned and it ruined his whole school life resulting in him being bullied out of school?
He was a pussy i don't think he did osteotomies why it would be a looksmin then and even if he did he could prevent it easily by looking normal and be friend with everyone and nobody will come at him

But he was schizo attention seeker

I’m from 37 where nobody don’t fight!💯

OP was making this thread while the old man was getting his ass cooked smh...

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Itsjoeverlol, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
Nobody cares dude

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and BoredPrince
I had to Get a dental implant because of a fight. Got sucked punched by another guy (his friend) i was fighting. Cost me alot of money misery and bone loss (had to Get bone grafts) fighting is a looksmin.

I had to Get a dental implant because of a fight. Got sucked punched by another guy (his friend) i was fighting. Cost me alot of money misery and bone loss (had to Get bone grafts) fighting is a looksmin.
I always try to avoid physical confrontation as much as possible because im afraid ill get more ugly

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I always try to avoid physical confrontation as much as possible because im afraid ill get more ugly
It will make people uglier. Scars, disfigured nose, knocked out teeth. And the list goes on. And remember in street fights there are no rules. Which i unfortunately experienced when i thought it was a 1v1 fight

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 15468
It will make people uglier. Scars, disfigured nose, knocked out teeth. And the list goes on. And remember in street fights there are no rules. Which i unfortunately experienced when i thought it was a 1v1 fight
got sucker punched too several times

only had a blue eye and swollen nose, luckily no permanent damage

its just stupid to engage in this shit, you never know if the other person might know combat sports

they could fuck your whole looks and life over badly, worst risk ever

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and andy9432

its just stupid to engage in this shit, you never know if the other person might know combat sports

Indeed it is. And trained combat athletes are considered lethal weapon in many countries. Big risk. Sure They can call me a pussy or whatever. I dont Get the obsession with fighting on this site. Cuz its the Quickest way to looksmin yourself

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 15468
100% true, and yeah, your average gymcel is there because they want the intimidation factor, they don't actually want to ever be put in the situation.

You learn to fight and you no longer fear the average man, it's rare you run into someone that can put you down, and those people are usually the chillest. Look at silverbacks, they are chill around humans because they know they could one tap them, the same applies to humans. The wildest and loudest people are usually the weakest, but that flexing is enough to make anyone who has never fought afraid.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, KING REIDYZ and BoredPrince
And in truth, if you have never been in a fight ever, you will 100% lose to someone that has been in at least 2 fights, TRUST ME. You don't know what it's like to be hit and hit with malice behind it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, BoredPrince and Deleted member 15468
I'm not fanboy but this is amongst the realist shit he ever said:

I grew up in a bad environment, got bullied a lot, I had to fight until they left me alone, that was a lot of street fights, I was in and out of suspension so bad that they developed ISS, in-school suspension for the constant trouble makers, and I wasn't even a bad kid, I was just defending myself.

But point is, the guy could delete 99% of men in a fight, and not even he puts himself in positions of violence, but at the bare minimum, you need to know how to fight. So learn to fight, and make sure it's at a place where you can live spar from time to time, not all the time, but you need the fluidness of a live spar, ideally, you should compete, because training alone is not enough. Be happy I'm telling you this because most people will overlook this. Reason why I was so deadly as a wrestler growing up, was because we got to compete almost every week, new competition across the state. That's why wrestling is hard to replicate for MMA beginners, they don't get that raw competition time. So when I got ahold of someone, they were fucking dead, because my muscle memory alone from so many random opponents would trump anything some random wished to do.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Prince88, LampPostPrime, ROTTING and 4 others
fighting is generally low IQ behavior. you win nothing by fighting except status (if you win) while you have a lot to lose. most likely the opponent isn't alone and you will lose a 1v2 or if he has a knife on him you may get injured/die or lose your belongings.

learning how to fight isn't always useful when you're a manlet or leanmaxxed, because a 150kg man who's twice your size will always be stronger no matter your fighting abilities. in most cases it's best to run away because a broken jaw or death isn't worth it.

You should still learn how to fight especially when you're still in school since it can improve your status and prevent bullying, and in life threatening situations self defense can safe your life.

• +1
Most gym cleaners are African immigrants who probably never trained a day in their lives yet could still beat most people's ass with their natural superior BBC genetics alone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and KING REIDYZ
knowing how to fight will make you feel more masculine and confident

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince

Indeed it is. And trained combat athletes are considered lethal weapon in many countries. Big risk. Sure They can call me a pussy or whatever. I dont Get the obsession with fighting on this site. Cuz its the Quickest way to looksmin yourself
It's not about seeking a fight to prove your masculinity, it's about being prepared if it comes to that

• +1
  • +1
fighting is generally low IQ behavior. you win nothing by fighting except status (if you win) while you have a lot to lose. most likely the opponent isn't alone and you will lose a 1v2 or if he has a knife on him you may get injured/die or lose your belongings.

learning how to fight isn't always useful when you're a manlet or leanmaxxed, because a 150kg man who's twice your size will always be stronger no matter your fighting abilities. in most cases it's best to run away because a broken jaw or death isn't worth it.

You should still learn how to fight especially when you're still in school since it can improve your status and prevent bullying, and in life threatening situations self defense can safe your life.
Yeah you need to think of the best way to get out of situation, even if it means running

But I was referring more to when you don't have a choice but fight, for those you need to be prepared

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and orangomango2003
It's not about seeking a fight to prove your masculinity, it's about being prepared if it comes to that
My preparation is to run as fast as possible. Im a sprinter and i can run away fast

My preparation is to run as fast as possible. Im a sprinter and i can run away fast
What if they attack those close to you

Do you still run then?

What if they attack those close to you

Do you still run then?
thats why i dont go out clubbing, to avoid situations like these. because it has happened in the past and i had to get a dental implant because of it.

• Woah
Tard comment. A person who is fully healed from bimax has bones just as strong as someone who never did it. Facial implants will probably make your bones more resistant to breaking.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
I'm not fanboy but this is amongst the realist shit he ever said:

I grew up in a bad environment, got bullied a lot, I had to fight until they left me alone, that was a lot of street fights, I was in and out of suspension so bad that they developed ISS, in-school suspension for the constant trouble makers, and I wasn't even a bad kid, I was just defending myself.

But point is, the guy could delete 99% of men in a fight, and not even he puts himself in positions of violence, but at the bare minimum, you need to know how to fight. So learn to fight, and make sure it's at a place where you can live spar from time to time, not all the time, but you need the fluidness of a live spar, ideally, you should compete, because training alone is not enough. Be happy I'm telling you this because most people will overlook this. Reason why I was so deadly as a wrestler growing up, was because we got to compete almost every week, new competition across the state. That's why wrestling is hard to replicate for MMA beginners, they don't get that raw competition time. So when I got ahold of someone, they were fucking dead, because my muscle memory alone from so many random opponents would trump anything some random wished to do.

Sorry I don't follow Andrew chinless Tate

• JFL
they‘re afraid of dying or hurting themselfs. I‘d fight for that old man tbh

• JFL