You need to take full accountability for your life, not enough accountability on this site (if its over 4 u gtfih)

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
Inb4 “jfl hamza cringe fake chad oh look at me blackpill sigma”

I thought he raised an interesting point in this vid, you dont have to watch the whole thing but i very highly recommend you to watch at least from halfway to the end of both.

Idk about other countries but the left have literally ruined life here in the west. Processed food everywhere, TINDER holy shit (watch the vid never thought this was this bad until now), women being empowered by the minute while men get weaker and weaker.

Im all in for “gatekeeping competition muh” but when men fall as a whole countries fall and thats not happening on my watch

IMG 5371

Its not over for you, and if it is thats your fucking fault. Stop blaming genetics or jews or your ancestors diet or the competition, you can ascend. I dont care what you look like theres surgery. You can ascend, its never over.

If theres one thing i noticed in this site is that you there is a lack of accountability here. If your gonna blame everything else on why you cant ascend and its not your fault life dealt you a bad hand and youll never be chad muh and you cant do anything about then you might as well kys now right? You do not control what happened to you, but you do control what you do. Your life is in your control, no one elses. Life changes when you take FULL accountability. You will ascend, promise 🤞. Focus on input, and output will come. Also Jesus saves. You don't have to stop drugs or being gay or cussing or partying, just seek Jesus and ask him to reveal himself unbiased. He'll show up, and if not you can keep doing u. He will ascend you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: glaruz, Infinite, nathan and 2 others
no taking accountability for my lack of bones

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: godmaxxer2000, nathan, NZb6Air and 2 others
Stop saying its over. I want you to never say that again.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
1723661272000 1723722171916

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg, nathan and NZb6Air
yes! adonis just bought adonis university for 2000$/m and instantly had sex

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: nathan and looks>books
Im not jewish
Give it few years and it's over 😔

AI that will calculate your whole life, robotic army, weak ethnic civilisation, weapons that can fire from cosmos

I do not think jewish control everything, but it is pretty much that... People that control everything, control even internet itself

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: nathan and looks>books
Give it few years and it's over 😔

AI that will calculate your whole life, robotic army, weak ethnic civilisation, weapons that can fire from cosmos

I do not think jewish control everything, but it is pretty much that... People that control everything, control even internet itself

• +1
Inb4 “jfl hamza cringe fake chad oh look at me blackpill sigma”

I thought he raised an interesting point in this vid, you dont have to watch the whole thing but i very highly recommend you to watch at least from halfway to the end of both.

Idk about other countries but the left have literally ruined life here in the west. Processed food everywhere, TINDER holy shit (watch the vid never thought this was this bad until now), women being empowered by the minute while men get weaker and weaker.

Im all in for “gatekeeping competition muh” but when men fall as a whole countries fall and thats not happening on my watch

View attachment 3100735

Its not over for you, and if it is thats your fucking fault. Stop blaming genetics or jews or your ancestors diet or the competition, you can ascend. I dont care what you look like theres surgery. You can ascend, its never over.

If theres one thing i noticed in this site is that you there is a lack of accountability here. If your gonna blame everything else on why you cant ascend and its not your fault life dealt you a bad hand and youll never be chad muh and you cant do anything about then you might as well kys now right? You do not control what happened to you, but you do control what you do. Your life is in your control, no one elses. Life changes when you take FULL accountability. You will ascend, promise 🤞. Focus on input, and output will come. Also Jesus saves. You don't have to stop drugs or being gay or cussing or partying, just seek Jesus and ask him to reveal himself unbiased. He'll show up, and if not you can keep doing u. He will ascend you.

shut the fuck up free will doesn't exist and your genetics or childhood upbringing DO put u at a disadvantage in life. stop trying to be overly positive.

• Hmm...
Surgery doesn't always ascend people. Some poor fucks get surgery, implants and the works and barely improve, or sometimes look worse because they're now uncanny af

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Red Fox
only post here on org where the op isnt complaining

• JFL
were all going to ascend bro's we just need to put in the time and effort
Stream BLOOMER by Wojak | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

• Love it
Reactions: looks>books and Dendoni
But OP actually, it sounds pretty dope to be in a group of rebels fighting the elites that control the world

We would all unite and free the world from oppression

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looks>books and nathan
But OP actually, it sounds pretty dope to be in a group of rebels fighting the elites that control the world

We would all unite and free the world from oppression
YES
my rebel nickname would be ass licker 567

• JFL
shut the fuck up free will doesn't exist and your genetics or childhood upbringing DO put u at a disadvantage in life. stop trying to be overly positive.
Keep believing that

If you have no control over your life and everything is predetermined then theres no point to do anything or even live. I refuse to live that way.

You will fight with sticks against this, since all weapons will be controlled by AI

Then we will die fighting, instead of living for jews and of models

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni
Saying "it's over" means ithere was a time where it wasn't over and that has never been.

Images 7

• Love it
Reactions: looks>books
Useless cope. Not blaming yourself and not taking accountability is actually powerful. You should blame others, your environment and luck, because you will otherwise go into wasteful "self improvement" garbage in the wrong direction. You "take responsibility" for shit that was not your fault in the first place and does not need fixing. Good example is NT cope even on this forum when most are not ND at all.

• WTF
Reactions: looks>books
Useless cope. Not blaming yourself and not taking accountability is actually powerful. You should blame others, your environment and luck, because you will otherwise go into wasteful "self improvement" garbage in the wrong direction. You "take responsibility" for shit that was not your fault in the first place and does not need fixing. Good example is NT cope even on this forum when most are not ND at all.

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz
You really gonna go against prince vegeta

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz