YOU NEED TO TYRONEMAXX(HIGH IQ GTFIH!!!)

The Homelander

The Homelander

Bronze
It's time to swallow the BBC Pill

The final pill that will finally give you peace

You will never be an incel again after following this guide

Don't forget to share this with your friend who also needs to tyronemaxx

After this guide you will get so many slays

Proceed with Caution:

The lighter your skin is, the more difficult your life is. That is the basic analysis of our society. Tyrones are at the top of the ladder. With curries being below them, and worst of all, whitecels. I'm not going to sugarcoat anything, but man do I feel bad for non-tyrones. The white male is playing life on max difficulty. In fact I felt so bad I knew I had to make this guide. Don't worry my whitecels, after following this guide, you too can be part of the Tyrone World Order.

STEP 1-OVENMAXX

No matter what those copers tell you, Tanning alone can't give you that true melanated look. Ovenmaxxing is truly essential and a key component of one's transracial journey.

Firstly, locate an oven near you. Don't be lazy and use the one in your kitchen. Locate an industrial oven near your home. Personally, I broke into my local McDonald's during the middle of the night. Don't worry, I confirmed with the local police department, this isn't breaking and entering. Make sure you set the temperature to high and then you are ready to have a seat just don't leave the oven door open. It will be helpful if you had also grabbed a book because this might take a few hours. Now that you've done that, move onto step 2.

STEP 2-HAIR

Straight hair is the worst thing to have and it will totally give up your act.

This is why I have decided that the best course of action is to get a perm

The best places to get a perm are white owned businesses because they won't judge you for not being fully tyrone maxxed

You should get the tightest perm rods applied to your hair for this to work best

STEP 3-THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP!!!!

After having followed steps 1 and 2,
You are ready to move onto the last and final step,
Saying the N-word.

This is also the hardest step, because it is physically impossible for you to say this word without the permission of a biological African male. You need at least 1 black person to co-sign for you on this.

I would recommend going to a very safe neighborhood called O-Block to find a co-signer.
Once someone gives you permission, make sure to chant it as loud as you can in that same neighborhood for maximum effectiveness.

If you have followed all the steps, you are officially a tyrone.
Now you can commit all the crimes you want and get the most slays.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joka, PickleTheSlayer and Jason Voorhees
Jjust be a turbonigger theory is legit

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander