You need to understand how brutal this world really is

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
People who don't understand and merely conceptualize the brutality of this world are the most vulnerable and are often defenseless or losers in life.
As someone who lives in third world violent shithole I've had occasions where thanks to this mentality I've gotten out unscathed or even victorious compared to other people that get fucked up in similar occasions. I know this fucking world would fuck me up if I let it.
And even after that, lowering my guard doesn't even cross my mind because I know there'll be a next time.

Gymcel or do a combat sport to keep a strong body so that in case of assault you'll be able to flee or fight efficiently. This will even help by intimidating or at the very least signal others that's you're not prey.
Be armed when possible, as having a weapon be it lethal or non lethal will be the only thing to get you out of a situation where you're at a considerable disadvantage. Even cameras are weapons in corrupt shitholes like mine.
Moneymaxx smartly so that you don't end in poverty, living in worse shitholes were chances of getting killed are higher be it by other humans or sickness.

You achieved this and mog most of your peers?
Now you need to know who you're hanging with, as blacks say "once you make it out of the hood, don't come back" or something like that jfl
Point is, friends and acquaintances that you start to life mog will change, often times for the worse when this happens, even to the best ones, so always be aware of them.

Seriously, this world is a dog eat dog world and I can't understand how some people that have gone through worse situations than me never stop and think "I'm fucking vulnerable, let me at the very least carry a tazer or something" and just keep being easy prey with weak bodies and minds.

Don't be a target. Learn to defend yourself if you want to avoid misfortune as much as possible, even though I agree sometimes it is inevitable.

I live in latam btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, horizontallytall, Nick.Harte and 20 others
give up and rota way

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 18879
This is good advice for manlets.

If you are short, everyone always views you as weak and an easy target. That's why it's paramount for manlets to gymmax, learn MMA, and carry firearms/knives at all times, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Chintuck22, falcon1 and 4 others

If you are a manlet, everyone always views you as weak and an easy target. That's why it's paramount for manlets to gymmax, learn MMA, and carry firearms/knives at all times, etc.
bro's obsessed with manlets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, zura, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Pikabro, falcon1 and 1 other person
I don't like to talk about it buddy boyo.

Not trying to rope tonight.
understandable, save up for LL bro and as bluepillers say, there's someone out there for everyone!

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
understandable, save up for LL bro and as bluepillers say, there's someone out there for everyone!
LL is cope bro. It's completely over.

I've accepted the sad reality.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 6128, ChileanMaxxer and 1 other person
LL is cope bro. It's completely over.

I've accepted the sad reality.

Is it over tier like this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, Deleted member 6128, TheBrownOne and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

If you are short, everyone always views you as weak and an easy target. That's why it's paramount for manlets to gymmax, learn MMA, and carry firearms/knives at all times, etc.
always got a strap on me even at school

• Love it
Reactions: falcon1 and AngryShortMale
People who don't understand and merely conceptualize the brutality of this world are the most vulnerable and are often defenseless or losers in life.
As someone who lives in third world violent shithole I've had occasions where thanks to this mentality I've gotten out unscathed or even victorious compared to other people that get fucked up in similar occasions. I know this fucking world would fuck me up if I let it.
And even after that, lowering my guard doesn't even cross my mind because I know there'll be a next time.

Gymcel or do a combat sport to keep a strong body so that in case of assault you'll be able to flee or fight efficiently. This will even help by intimidating or at the very least signal others that's you're not prey.
Be armed when possible, as having a weapon be it lethal or non lethal will be the only thing to get you out of a situation where you're at a considerable disadvantage. Even cameras are weapons in corrupt shitholes like mine.
Moneymaxx smartly so that you don't end in poverty, living in worse shitholes were chances of getting killed are higher be it by other humans or sickness.

Now you need to know who you're hanging with, as blacks say "once you make it out of the hood, don't come back" or something like that jfl
Point is, friends and acquaintances that you start to life mog will change, often times for the worse when this happens, even to the best ones, so always be aware of them.

Seriously, this world is a dog eat dog world and I can't understand how some people that have gone through worse situations than me never stop and think "I'm fucking vulnerable, let me at the very least carry a tazer or something" and just keep being easy prey with weak bodies and minds.

Don't be a target. Learn to defend yourself if you want to avoid misfortune as much as possible, even though I agree sometimes it is inevitable.

I live in latam btw
Firsties will never get it, man. These people live in literal glass houses with short wooden fences. Even in cities full of crime and break-ins. They live worry free.
You can't even tell 1st world women to not walk around half naked in alleys at night, they think "tell rapists not to rape" is a logical thing to say lmao

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, falcon1, zura and 4 others

Here it's the manlets robbing and assaulting you with knives and guns jfl
Firsties will never get it, man. These people live in literal glass houses with short wooden fences. Even in cities full of crime and break-ins. They live worry free.
You can't even tell 1st world women to not walk around half naked in alleys at night, they think "tell rapists not to rape" is a logical thing to say lmao
That's mostly because their laws work.
You can't count with the police for shit here, you either take your safety on your own hands or you're fucked.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Lol you live in LatAm the worst continent on the planet, why should I gaf

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun and JovenCansao
I'm sorry for the state of Iberoamerica, UK and the USA fucked you guys up, as a Spaniard I belive we are brothers and our countries should work together

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and JovenCansao
Redpill cope, half of this forum are neets anyway who wouldnt care if someone killed them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Pikabro, Deleted member 32285 and 4 others
I'm sorry for the state of Iberoamerica, UK and the USA fucked you guys up, as a Spaniard I belive we are brothers and our countries should work together
Imagine living in Spain and caring a single nanosecond about what happens to cockroaches in latam

Imagine living in Spain and caring a single nanosecond about what happens to cockroaches in latam
I feel bad about the Empire, they have Spanish blood after all

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
L

I live in latam btw
Lol my family will go full :soy::soy::soy: when they find out I take knives with me when I go out.
I'm a coward tho tbh. I would probably pull the knife, hope the attackers leave me alone and if not apply my 100m / 11ish (s) sprinting speed to maximum usage :Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Going to a gym in a third world country is like walking into a den of homosexuals

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and JovenCansao
Here it's the manlets robbing and assaulting you with knives and guns jfl

That's mostly because their laws work.
You can't count with the police for shit here, you either take your safety on your own hands or you're fucked.
Somos del mismo país?

Yeah manlets need to be ultra dark triad or be jestermaxxed either be a funny guy people like or scary

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale