You need to understand the psychology

Defeatist

Defeatist

Politician
Looks can be described as the key to the dungeon, the dungeon that is slaying a stacylite. But you must clear/finish this gauntlet first, and of course it’s all determined by luck right. But I’d say understanding psychology and learning to manipulate the female is just as important as your attractiveness at first look. It’s like a field of study, there’s different types of females thus different types of approaches. There’s some principles that’d you’d have to apply that proves to give u a better success rate at slaying the girl. A controversial part of my argument may be that this sort of view may compromise “love” but I think that parents try to manipulate their kids to become better. They do this out of love, the same sort of love could go towards your girlfriend and help her grow as person and whatnot. You didn’t snatch her away from her soulmate because she never had one. The only times manipulating someone is bad is when they are emotionally or physically harmed , or do not gain something worth their time.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Looks can be described as the key to the dungeon, the dungeon that is slaying a stacylite. But you must clear/finish this gauntlet first, and of course it’s all determined by luck right. But I’d say understanding psychology and learning to manipulate the female is just as important as your attractiveness at first look. It’s like a field of study, there’s different types of females thus different types of approaches. There’s some principles that’d you’d have to apply that proves to give u a better success rate at slaying the girl. A controversial part of my argument may be that this sort of view may compromise “love” but I think that parents try to manipulate their kids to become better. They do this out of love, the same sort of love could go towards your girlfriend and help her grow as person and whatnot. You didn’t snatch her away from her soulmate because she never had one. The only times manipulating someone is bad is when they are emotionally or physically harmed , or do not gain something worth their time.
Can't manipulate a person that doesn't acknowledge your existence. :feelswhy: I don't understand how you people even talk to foids

Can't manipulate a person that doesn't acknowledge your existence. :feelswhy: I don't understand how you people even talk to foids
Looks and status, one of the principles is to keep an eye on your standing in the social hierarchy. If you’re in a school setting, then you must have a sort of mystique/be unknown to the girl, and depending on her personality/ her preferences, you must give her the impression that you are that. She won’t know exactly tho it’s subconscious. This is speculative so take it with a grain of salt. And I don’t need to elaborate on looks too much but the status is the cherry on top, since she does want someone to provide for her and with an innocent character/ not blackpilled if you’re going for nt girls lol.