You need to wash your anus

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
This is not some gay shit, so hear me out. When you don't wash your ass (some of you don't even wipe) shit and bacteria builds up and it starts affecting your mind. Washing gives you more energy and a brighter outlook on life. Try it!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Darkeningstar, Gonthar and 5 others
I do, I wash it every night.

This is not some gay shit, so hear me out. When you don't wash your ass (some of you don't even wipe) shit and bacteria builds up and it starts affecting your mind. Washing gives you more energy and a brighter outlook on life. Try it!
lol, everytime I shit I always wet my toilet paper and keep wiping until there is no more shit to wipe, after that I get dry toilet paper and wipe till my ass is dry

It works everytime. Also shaving your ass is good since bacteria can’t build up or anything

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: dem1god, Xangsane and normie_joe
I do, I wash it every night.
Based. I prefer doing it in the morning though as it gives me a revived sense of vitality.

Bidets.

Seriously, why is the west so behind on this?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Autismcel
lol, everytime I shit I always wet my toilet paper and keep wiping until there is no more shit to wipe, after that I get dry toilet paper and wipe till my ass is dry

It works everytime. Also shaving your ass is good since bacteria can’t build up or anything
I've heard YouTuber like Alpha m say you shouldn't shave there, but I do it anyway even though I get very little hair.

Seeing my own shit on the toilet paper makes me gag, hence why I hate using public bathrooms.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel, futureashtray and Eriot Lodger
this is true i cleaned my ass and had 10 iq point more the day after

• JFL
Reactions: piec

Washing mogs

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I wash my ass and yet it still smells like shit and I have white shit particles coming out

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger

Mark cuban shark tank

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I have been washing my ass since I came out the womb

Don’t tell me what to do