you only have 1 life

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
i was always a guy who said i will 100% not get surgeries because they are for subhumans and i do quite okay with girls (low htn) and got a gf etc.

but i remembered that you only life once and should life the best fucking life possible and not waste your time being muhh slightly above average or below

i had lasik, shoulder surgery, septoplasty ALL for looks

i will get gyno surgery for my slight gyno in 2025 and got orthodontic appointment to possibly get bimax / implants or invisalign

only surgery i will most likely not get is LL becsuse its too brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Feltijon, watah, Nick.Harte and 6 others
You do all that and alot of LTNs life mog you to the slums of Berlin.

Mirin mindset tho.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Feltijon, Clown Show and 1 other person
Indeed an interesting question. So could @enchanted_elixir compeate with the eagles and bulls of the past. As one said the bigger the bird the more massive it is. So can he fly

4317519 1000016113

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and buflek
i was always a guy who said i will 100% not get surgeries because they are for subhumans and i do quite okay with girls (low htn) and got a gf etc.

but i remembered that you only life once and should life the best fucking life possible and not waste your time being muhh slightly above average or below

i will get gyno surgery for my slight gyno in 2025 and got orthodontic appointment to possibly get bimax / implants or invisalign

Elaborate on shoulder surgery ??

This life is short its gone in the blink of an eye
Real life is the hereafter
Is it eternal paradise or eternal hell
Repent to Allah
Do good deeds pray

wie tall bist du

The Chads are literally in the mountains above the world and fuck stacys, while we're here thinking how are we wasting another summer without a pussy in the house..

Life goes on and the planet spins the same as before unfortunately..

• +1
Reactions: suessgott and SomethingIsWrong
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and suessgott
ich hab seit 8 jahren eine freundn und wurde schon öfters von frauen angesprochen

face >>>>> height
sowieso aber face + height >>>

sowieso aber face + height >>>
LL kostet 100k in westlichen ländern und jeder 4. op hat komplikationen + man weiss keine langzeitfolgen

• +1
Reactions: suessgott
LL kostet 100k in westlichen ländern und jeder 4. op hat komplikationen + man weiss keine langzeitfolgen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and 5.5psl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, buflek and suessgott
yea thats the point. i have ONE life why risk my decent life with a surgery that makes me broke and possibly wheelchair bound and that is painful as fuck while being average or even above in 90% of all countries

• +1
Reactions: suessgott
yea thats the point. i have ONE life why risk my decent life with a surgery that makes me broke and possibly wheelchair bound and that is painful as fuck while being average or even above in 90% of all countries
fair

• +1
Reactions: buflek
you only life once and should life the best fucking life possible and not waste your time being muhh slightly above average or below
You do not decide how you gonna live life and that’s the cold harsh truth. Free will is an illusion

• So Sad
You do not decide how you gonna live life and that’s the cold harsh truth. Free will is an illusion
but u can make the best of it

move to a better country
get surgery
apply to decent jobs

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
One life, one chance, and it went to hell. I wasn’t given anything tbh

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
but u can make the best of it
When you’ve been dealt with shitty cards, your best will never be enough. It’s like you’ve been given the shittiest cards that hold pretty much 0 value and the creator did this just to be polite. It would’ve been better if I wasn’t born and been out of the game from the start.

• +1
Surgery is incel cope
most surgeries are shit but look at the average bimax result

legit ascends 90% of the people because most people are just ugly cuz of recession

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte