You only need face or height not both

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
Impossible to be incel at 6,5 Impossible to be incel at htn+ as long as your taller than 5,4 . Both is ofc better and not stops you being a massive slayer. But you ain't going to be incel

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 64064
Cope type shit

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Tallooksmaxxer and pig_face
Cope type shit
Bo2cel was able to get a wife at 6,3 even tho he's truecel cause of his height and josh hutcherson had women obsessing over him cause of face(he also have fame and status but so did other people who were not simped over) despite being 5,5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax, vermillioncorefan, try2beme and 2 others
What’s less dangerous limb lengthening or obo

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and heightmaxxing
youve never seen a 6'5 3/10 with horrible frame

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
youve never seen a 6'5 3/10 with horrible frame
Still think they could pull height game gymcel like crazy to widen frame maybe get surgery if it's very bad then you can orge max

What’s less dangerous limb lengthening or obo
LL probably because obo needs to expose the brain unless you get giants one which idk about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30120
LL probably because obo needs to expose the brain unless you get giants one which idk about
If I was to get obo I’d get giants one. I’m more concerned about the nerve damage or loss of vision

Somewhat true as long as you aren’t tall and extremely bad looking or good looking and extremely short

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
If I was to get obo I’d get giants one. I’m more concerned about the nerve damage or loss of vision
I ain't know too much about obo I think it's safe but less safe than LL giant should be safer tho as it doesn't need to expose the brain

I have neither

Over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, disheartenedcel, Deleted member 64064 and 1 other person
Still think they could pull height game gymcel like crazy to widen frame maybe get surgery if it's very bad then surgery then you can orge maxxed
you underestimate how ugly some people are. im thinking of one dude in particular i kept seeing in Turkey. he was like 6'7 but just so gangly and ugly. even if he ogre maxxed it would for his undeveloped face

• +1
imagine getting nerve damage and being blinded in one eye and only looking marginally better which would absolutely be the case unless you have deformed tier eye area

Yeah pretty much. I saw manlet chadlite/Htn with good appeal and he still mogged everyone cuz face and hair. Only tall robust chads can mog those manlets chadlites but its very rare.

• +1
you underestimate how ugly some people are. im thinking of one dude in particular i kept seeing in Turkey. he was like 6'7 but just so gangly and ugly. even if he ogre maxxed it would for his undeveloped face
True most be quite hard for him ig getting tons of ioi from a far or if he's wearing a bike helmet and they all go away when they see his face

I got height and am a KHV.

• +1
imagine getting nerve damage and being blinded in one eye and only looking marginally better which would absolutely be the case unless you have deformed tier eye area
My esr is worse than Marko jaric. Narrow ipd is the worst failo to have

• +1
I’m 6’2.5” maybe 5-5.5/10 looks wise and have never been approached by a foid or treated like a demigod—contrary to the way that many of you portray a tall height out to be like. There are thousands of tall incels on this forum but zero good looking men who are incels.

Face is law. You don’t need height at all. You need a good face.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, tombradylover and heightmaxxing
I’m 6’2.5” maybe 5-5.5/10 looks wise and have never been approached by a foid or treated like a demigod
jfl barely any guys get approached by girls it rarely happens even for HTNs

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and ConfusedBolivian
Impossible to be incel at 6,5 Impossible to be incel at htn+ as long as your taller than 5,4 . Both is ofc better and not stops you being a massive slayer. But you ain't going to be incel
Screenshot 20240225 114341 comtinder

I am still khv incel tho

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face and yeeyeeslayer
This is just not true. Stop the cope. Foids will approach a good looking man, pending they’re a 7.5/10 and above imo

I barely ever got approached, just girls smiling or saying hi or waving theyre hands towards me n shit like that, very few actually like asked for my number or ig when i was leanmaxxed

This is just not true. Stop the cope. Foids will approach a good looking man, pending they’re a 7.5/10 and above imo
How good looking are you? Just curious

IOIs is not the same as an approach, if ur HTN girls might smile at you but that's not the same as approaching,

approaching is when a girl walks up to you says hi, and initiates convo and asks for your snap afterwards, that is gigarare unless ur like a strong chadlite

• +1
You really said 5'4 JFL

You have face and height how are you not slaying. Your htn maybe even low chadlite and I think you said before your tall
Cope i am low MTN amd 5'4 definetly not 6'3

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240214_233054_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20240214_233054_com.instagram.android.jpg
    852 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240205_212159_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20240205_212159_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    783.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Average. Good frame/proportions but very average face. In other words, ugly.
Yeah that is why u think females approach jfls at that blackpill fantasy, women want to get approached not the other way around they max do iois or choosing signals only sluts approach

Cope i am low MTN amd 5'4 definetly not 6'3
Definitely htn maybe I'm just bad at ratings tho average guy looks subhuman compared to you atleast in England don't know why I thought you were tall

Definitely htn maybe I'm just bad at ratings tho average guy looks subhuman compared to you atleast in England don't know why I thought you were tall
I am 6'3 retard just catch the sarcasm lool

• +1
IOIs is not the same as an approach, if ur HTN girls might smile at you but that's not the same as approaching,

approaching is when a girl walks up to you says hi, and initiates convo and asks for your snap afterwards, that is gigarare unless ur like a strong chadlite
Cap that’s happened to me like 10 times and I’m not chadlite , hasn’t happened to me for a while tho lately

Bo2cel was able to get a wife at 6,3 even tho he's truecel cause of his height and josh hutcherson had women obsessing over him cause of face(he also have fame and status but so did other people who were not simped over) despite being 5,5
Hes white
If u have white and height doesnt matter how ugly u look u still get worshipped by deathniks

• +1
Wdym you don’t need both?

Face and height is like an extremely striking combo that gives you very high SMV

• +1
Wdym you don’t need both?

Face and height is like an extremely striking combo that gives you very high SMV
It's not necessary to have both but ofc it's helps alot hard to slay with out both but you can definitely get ltr if you good In one category

• +1
Reactions: flippasav