You only need to be 5'10" to be 6'

thecel

thecel

morph king
I’m 5'5".

I feel like I’m 5'7". *

I tell people I’m 5'6".

Someone didn’t believe me and said I’m 5'8".

Extrapolating off of these data points, you only need to be 5'10" to live a 6-feet-tall life.

Most people overestimate their own heights and thus overestimate other people’s heights too.

LifeFuel : The 6'5" mogger who fooks your oneitis probably is closer to 6'3" or 6'2".

* I feel 5'7" because people who claim to be near my height all overestimate their heights. The so-called 5'8" guy who looks 1 inch taller than me is more like 5'6" in actuality. HOWEVER, my shoes’ soles are thicker than most people’s shoes’ soles, and I only get to compare my height to others’ heights in public places, where shoes are worn. Adjusting for shoe elevation discrepancies, a 5'8" guy is more like 5'6.5". You only need to be 5'10.5" to live a 6-feet-tall life. The title is clickbait.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boyopower23, zeshama, DarkLooks and 17 others
Cope from mumbai

In UK most people know heights well. U can’t really fraud since everyone is over 6 feet nowadays here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boyopower23, hiwasuwor, Patient A and 9 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, mehman, Deleted member 19905 and 2 others
Dnrd recessed maxillaed gook

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, Deleted member 17829 and thecel
This shows you’re probably overestimating. How tall are you?
I’m really not…west is tall and it’s hard to fraud about height when everyone else is tall too

6 foot n a half

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and thecel
"I’m 5'5".
I feel like I’m 5'7". *
I tell people I’m 5'6".
Someone didn’t believe me and said I’m 5'8"."

I'm 5'7" and I feel like I'm 6'5" (y)

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: idkman, Deleted member 9801 and thecel
How is this lifefuel ur just using ur imaginary numbers to cope. With that logic 6ft people are 6’2 so it balanced out anyway

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Rognor, Deleted member 14693, Johanjohan and 1 other person
I’m really not…west is tall and it’s hard to fraud about height when everyone else is tall too

Then why’s the average male height 5'9", and why does it seem to me that I’m only ≈ 3 inches shorter than men I walk past on average?

How is this lifefuel ur just using ur imaginary numbers to cope. With that logic 6ft people are 6’2 so it balanced out anyway

If men are so dog shit at measuring their dicks, they gotta be dog shit at measuring their heights as well.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Johanjohan
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
If men are so dog shit at measuring their dicks, they gotta be dog shit at measuring their heights as well.
They’re not dogs hit at measuring everyone frauds a couple of inches on purpose. I bet you niggas here fraud at least an inch too

• JFL
Cope from mumbai

In UK most people know heights well. U can’t really fraud since everyone is over 6 feet nowadays here
You can easily fraud 1 inch, most men will start coping about their height. When I say I'm 5'10 and they will say that's there's no way I'm 5'10 as they are. But in reality theses guys are like 5'8 or 5'9. People will always round up everywhere. I'm also in uk

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MorningNorwood, Deleted member 9801 and thecel
You can easily fraud 1 inch, most men will start coping about their height. When I say I'm 5'10 and they will say that's there's no way I'm 5'10 as they are. But in reality theses guys are like 5'8 or 5'9. People will always round up everywhere. I'm also in uk
Guys do be like that but i dated many women who knew heights well

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and thecel
Both women and men overestimate heights. And I understand why when you are standing opposite someone that mogs you by several inches it's easy to assume they are much taller than they are. It can be very intimidating.

I'm 6ft3, but shorter people have said they thought i was 6ft6/6ft7. I've even had one person say 7ft :lul:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Viceversus173 and thecel
some truth to this tbh. I'm 191cm and some larpers say i must be 198 because they're 188cm when in reality they're like 180cm

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and incel194012940
Im 5 foot 9 might as well round up to 5 foot 10
Due to inflation that’s 5 foot 11 now
There’s nobody with a height of 5 foot 11
Therefore I’m 6 foot

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MorningNorwood, |Daddy_Zygos| and thecel
Cope from mumbai

This has to be sarcasm most people over here fraud excessively 5‘7 guys here claim 5‘9 . 5‘10 is 6‘ to girls though so yeah. I’ve got away with telling girls I’m 6‘1 even though I’m barely 6‘

• Woah
I'm 5' 9" and becouse of my posture men think im 180 can confirm

• Woah
Reactions: MorningNorwood, Racky and thecel
This is stupid for a number of reasons. First of all, height frauding by conveniently adjusting the numbers will only work when communicating with someone online or when you guys aren't in a position to actually stand up straight. It doesn't matter if you say you're 6'0 to a girl if she sees you next to an actual 6'0 dude and can detect the actual height difference. Thats what will get her attracted to a guy, not some number in her head. Girls like it when guys loom over everyone else, and no amount of lying about your height will give you that.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Rognor and thecel
They’re not lol. U see a lot of 6’5 people out at night
i’ve seen very little and I live in a posh well developed area.

• Woah
Got called short in a country where average height is 5'6 brutal
I’m 5'5".

I feel like I’m 5'7". *

I tell people I’m 5'6".

Extrapolating off of these data points, you only need to be 5'10" to live a 6-feet-tall life.

Most people overestimate their own heights and thus overestimate other people’s heights too.

LifeFuel : The 6'5" mogger who fooks your oneitis probably is closer to 6'3" or 6'2".

* I feel 5'7" because people who claim to be near my height all overestimate their heights. The so-called 5'8" guy who looks 1 inch taller than me is more like 5'6" in actuality. HOWEVER, my shoes’ soles are thicker than most people’s shoes’ soles, and I only get to compare my height to others’ heights in public places, where shoes are worn. Adjusting for shoe elevation discrepancies, a 5'8" guy is more like 5'6.5". You only need to be 5'10.5" to live a 6-feet-tall life. The title is clickbait.

• So Sad
I’m 5'5".

I feel like I’m 5'7". *

I tell people I’m 5'6".

Doesn't work for me, but it is still true, because you can fraud to 6ft with lifts if you're 5'10. Where as with 5f5 its basically impossible

• So Sad
I’m 5'5".

I feel like I’m 5'7". *

I tell people I’m 5'6".

the only upside of being 5'10 is that its easier to become tall after heightmaxing... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
yea this might be true out in public but among high smv college students for instance the unfrauded really is near 6 feet legit

• +1
Reactions: MorningNorwood, mvp2v1 and thecel
yea this might be true out in public but among high smv college students for instance the unfrauded really is near 6 feet legit
yes it depends on the class really. Im 5'10 and upper class so im short around these people. :lul:

• Woah
Unfathomable levels of cope but I see where you are coming from.

I think its more applicable the closer you are to 6'.

• Woah
I'm 6'7" barefoot and I claim 6'3" to try and mitigate the failo. Everyone bullies me and says "no you're not" every time ;(

• Woah
Unfathomable levels of cope but I see where you are coming from.

I think its more applicable the closer you are to 6'.
I'm around 5'11 (179 - 180 cm, depends on the time of the day), and most girls guess my height around 6 foot, I don't bother to correct them usually

• +1
Reactions: thecel and bara
This is stupid for a number of reasons. First of all, height frauding by conveniently adjusting the numbers will only work when communicating with someone online or when you guys aren't in a position to actually stand up straight. It doesn't matter if you say you're 6'0 to a girl if she sees you next to an actual 6'0 dude and can detect the actual height difference. Thats what will get her attracted to a guy, not some number in her head. Girls like it when guys loom over everyone else, and no amount of lying about your height will give you that.
This. From my previous post about my 6,8ft friend. His cousin was also out, he must have been 6,5ft. I was in between the 2, I'm 184cm and I felt tiny. There precnese is what does it. Women aren't attracted to your height listing on hinge.

• Woah
I'm around 5'11 (179 - 180 cm, depends on the time of the day), and most girls guess my height around 6 foot, I don't bother to correct them usually
Yeah basically my point tbh.

• +1
I’m 5'5".

I feel like I’m 5'7". *

I tell people I’m 5'6".

Height doesn't make the blast, stop the cope and start softmaxing. No female had ever asked me for height and all were wet the moment i dent my face and frame in a shirt.

• Woah
the more i mature the more i realize there are so many things that matter besides height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mehman, Ika-Sama and thecel
the more i mature the more i realize there are so many things that matter besides height
Being obsessed with one trait like height or face shows you're non-NT and probably a basement dweller

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and thecel
Proportions matter a lot too. Being skinny makes you look taller obviously and having long limbs instead of having long torso and shorter legs.

*** This doesn't apply when people are next to you.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MorningNorwood, Growth Plate and thecel
Legit. The overall US avg is 5'9, non-boomer white avg is 5'10-5'11 and the upperclass part of that is 5'11-6'
This whole "white zoomer avg is 6'1-6'3" is the stupidest shit on this website outside of curlyheadjames' posts. Idk where it even comes from. I can only assume it's either manlets believing it to feel bad about themselves or tallfags saying it to spike cortisol lvls

• Woah
I’m 5'5".

I feel like I’m 5'7". *

I tell people I’m 5'6".

You only need to be 5'8" to be 5'10" to be 6' :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: idkman and thecel

6 foot n a half
Holy shit you are 6’6”. Mogger

• Woah
I’m 5'5".

I feel like I’m 5'7". *

I tell people I’m 5'6".

You are 5'5'' :feelswhy: I think it's a bit too small even for our Asian community. you need at least 5'8'' to be considered an adult even in Asia.

• So Sad

6 foot n a half
You can look up the statistics. Height is an important measure of population health. You are overestimating though. 6ft is above average. 5'9 is average male UK height.

• +1
All looksmax users who say “muh 6’ is average” should stand completely flat footed not breathing in a shit ton and lower an aerosol can down to rest on their head I guarantee they will come out on average 2 inches shorter than they thought they were

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Broski
people would realize how true this thread is if they stepped onto a stadiometer

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and thecel
Not if the girl is 5-10 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +1
I'm 6'7" barefoot and I claim 6'3" to try and mitigate the failo. Everyone bullies me and says "no you're not" every time ;(
I tell people I'm 5'7 when im drunk cuz its funny as fuck

• Woah