You overestimate what the “Average guy” is like

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
The average guy is not like these normies you describe who go to festivals and parties and has loads of female friends and slays. For people in high school this is only about 5-10% of people in your school

The average guy is someone with a small group of only male friends and they all just share a similar interest or some shit, like playing video games together

The average guy is the gymcels who go to gym but dont have the normie life style i talked about above

The average guy sits at home most days and maybe goes to his friends house so they can play xbox or work on some building project or sum shit

The average guy goes with a group of 5 male friends travelling round asia, not to be a passport bro just because they want to go and see the different cultures

The point is the average guy is not what you lot frame it as, people going out slaying and going to festivals and partying all the time

Thats top 5-10% status wise, probably through being good at sport or good looking, or very funny, or likeable or a mixture of these

These are the “Jocks” and “Frat Boys” not average people

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: AgentBlender, germanlooks, Pikabro and 20 others
u make shit threads

kys tiktokfag

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Roquefort, Joe Rogancel, LampPostPrime and 5 others
Zurzolo

this is the average guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, RecessedChinCel, OGJBSLAYER and 25 others
“Don’t have normie lifestyle”. If you’re average, then you should otherwise you’re a sub5

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and zura

• +1
Reactions: spark
water "average" will be incel in a few years

The average guy is not like these normies you describe who go to festivals and parties and has loads of female friends and slays. For people in high school this is only about 5-10% of people in your school

The average guy is someone with a small group of only male friends and they all just share a similar interest or some shit, like playing video games together

The average guy is the gymcels who go to gym but dont have the normie life style i talked about above

The average guy sits at home most days and maybe goes to his friends house so they can play xbox or work on some building project or sum shit

The average guy goes with a group of 5 male friends travelling round asia, not to be a passport bro just because they want to go and see the different cultures

The point is the average guy is not what you lot frame it as, people going out slaying and going to festivals and partying all the time

Thats top 5-10% status wise, probably through being good at sport or good looking, or very funny, or likeable or a mixture of these

These are the “Jocks” and “Frat Boys” not average people
Here in denmark the average is goodlooking and nt

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Here in denmark the average is goodlooking and nt
But their life is just normal not partying all the time and going to frstivals and shit

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Itsover for me I was normie in Highschool Now Its time to go Er

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
your ideas are incoherent and based on absolutely nothing. you are a retard and should be posting this on reddit because that's where you actually fit in.

now... let's be honest: you just create these narratives to pretend as if you are not as subhuman as you really are. not judging you tho, it's okay to cope

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
And everybody is rating here so fucking harsh like wtf. Like most people irl are good looking enough for gf. If i would post here i would be called MTN or sum shit, eventho people told me i should be modelling and girls constantly taking pictures of me in class.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
your ideas are incoherent and based on absolutely nothing. you are a retard and should be posting this on reddit because that's where you actually fit in.

now... let's be honest: you just create these narratives to pretend as if you are not as subhuman as you really are. not judging you tho, it's okay to cope
Jit im literally a normie i slayed at 15

The average male goes to festivals and clubs, but they stand in the back fist bumping and nodding their head. The blackpillers are cringing looking around, the redpillers are trying to run game, while the normies think they are “vibing.”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, OGJBSLAYER, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
The average guy on .org is a tall HTN with status.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
If this is true, doesn't it just mean that the bar to be attractive to chicks is even higher than people think?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
The average male goes to festivals and clubs, but they stand in the back fist bumping and nodding their head. The blackpillers are cringing looking around, the redpillers are trying to run game, while the normies think they are “vibing.”
ehhhhh kind of

Jfl imagine being so incelled that you think someone slaying at 15 is tales 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭
Putting your dick into a tub of warmed up vaseline doesn't count as slaying boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, LampPostPrime and ReinhardRacist
Dance Rock GIF by Alex Boya

Only way to cope with life when you aren't chad like us, is ingesting copious amounts of drugs and going to raves.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, OGJBSLAYER and LampPostPrime
If this is true, doesn't it just mean that the bar to be attractive to chicks is even higher than people think?
Yes

Putting your dick into a tub of warmed up vaseline doesn't count as slaying boyo
Also your rot is crazy 400 posts in probably less than a week 💀💀💀💀 i thought mine was bad

• +1
Reactions: ReinhardRacist and Lebgfinal
In Spain average mean 5’10 tiktok hair gymmax NTmax clubbing twice a week.

Average guy doesn’t leave his basement jfl

Average guy doesn’t leave his basement jfl
these Spanish normie clubbing on Wednesdays in group of 50 people with foids. Came back home at 5am.

Giga cope thread. Just overheard some random Asian nerds at work who were talking about their weekend clubbing plans.
Fucking.software.nerds.

Another loser group planning Airbnb party and beach trip for the long weekend. These aren't even normies mind you, they are what most consider losers who are supposed to be rotting (spoiler alert: they don't).

Literally 99% of people even actual autists, uggos,fatties, poorfags have friends and constantly do stuff. Maybe not everyone goes on holidays to Paris and Dubai or concerts and events, but pretty much everyone has hobbies and activities they can talk about to relate to others and offer value to them.

Yes, even ugly autists have their board game groups, their book clubs, their nerdy cosplay events, their uni campus parties.

As far as sociability is concerned what we call nonNT is extremely rare and doesn't even concern most literal autists. Not having ANY friends and ZERO social life without going out at weekends just for a drink/food is like max 1% of people, no matter what copers say

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Pikabro
As far as sociability is concerned what we call nonNT is extremely rare and doesn't even concern most literal autists. Not having ANY friends and ZERO social life without going out at weekends just for a drink/food is like max 1% of people, no matter what copers say
And all them posting here

And all them posting here
Doubt it tbh. There are posters here who still have friends, go out on Fridays and just complain that they don't go to the most exclusive parties or skiing and shit. Absolute rotters like myself who have no friends and never go out besides work are just extremely rare. True nonNT is when even the actual nerds and aspies think you're weird and boring. If you don't belong with normies and belong with any other group, that's when you're truly nonNT

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Pikabro
Giga cope thread. Just overheard some random Asian nerds at work who were talking about their weekend clubbing plans.
Fucking.software.nerds.

Another loser group planning Airbnb party and beach trip for the long weekend. These aren't even normies mind you, they are what most consider losers who are supposed to be rotting (spoiler alert: they don't).

Literally 99% of people even actual autists, uggos,fatties, poorfags have friends and constantly do stuff. Maybe not everyone goes on holidays to Paris and Dubai or concerts and events, but pretty much everyone has hobbies and activities they can talk about to relate to others and offer value to them.

Yes, even ugly autists have their board game groups, their book clubs, their nerdy cosplay events, their uni campus parties.

I think my loneliness is self imposed. I could easily be living the comfy NT lifestyle by now

Fucking.software.nerds.

no its not your speaking from the pov of an autist rotter im speaking from the position of someone who goes out every week and goes to festivals and shit

People here call me a social chad because I go to a party once every 2-3 weeks.

meanwhile normies are going to parties 2-3 times PER WEEK.

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots

Thats not normal thats popular tbh

Depending on age**