You people think the 2020’s will be bad? Imagine the 2030’s.

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
The 2020’s is already going to be fucked. Wealth inequality, a disappearing middle class, mass migration, a more isolated and vapid society and rising depression will be the focal points of the next decade for sure.

but the decade after that (the 2030’s) will be hell on earth. The next migrant crisis that is caused by current water shortages/rising heat in the global south being exacerbated further will only lead to hundreds of millions, if not BILLIONS migrating north. The demographic replacement in Europe and NA will be swift and unstoppable. There’s no stopping a billion people from moving to the western world when their home countries lack water and are scorched in heat.

The middle class by this point either won’t exist or will be on its last legs. Stagnant wages and workers unions being destroyed Would of taken its toll. Automation will be the killing blow.

Hypergamy will be at its peak levels, 80/20 will turn into 99/1. The rate of inceldom by this point would be far past the 50% range. Sites like .co will be as big as reddit.

Don’t think you can LDAR either. Taxes will massively increase in order to maintain any semblance of order. Rent will skyrocket due to mass demand (see point of next migrant crisis). The welfare state in most countries will become a corpse compared to now. Finding a job will be impossible, unless you’re high IQ.

talking about high IQ, success in this future society will be found among those who are high IQ. If you aren’t high IQ enough to do a job or provide a service that can’t be done by robots or AI, you’ll be competing for scraps. Don’t expect a pension either. Pensions by the 2030’s will be cannibalized. The last generation to get their full pensions will be baby boomers / early Gen X.

It doesn’t end here either. You think the 2030’s will be bad? Imagine the 2040’s.....

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 3902
There’s no stopping a billion people from moving to the western world when their home countries lack water and are scorched in heat.
mini-nuke-2.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, birchman and Blackout.xl
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexHeally, Deleted member 2587 and Blackout.xl
It is what it is. Historic events are largely marked by the sense of impending apocalypse, such as the bubonic plague or the century long wars. It's just the state of peace which brought us out of balance and meddled with our sense of preservation. Every era of humanity has been apocalyptic, and the Middle Ages were similar to the kind of state we're approaching, but since we tried to artificially establish global welfare and stabilization, the fall will be greater

Not that I care either way. I will ascend and LDAR

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and Blackout.xl
Dire stuff indeed.. Check out the African population growth.. it's insanity.. Fueled by our aid as well.

I wonder where this statistic will level out and normalize? 40% maybe?

EDT7xalXsAAmFgi.png

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I think the huge blow would be the automation, and how extremely complex our society is becoming, in an extremely rapid paste.
It's legit if you're low IQ you'll fucking perish, even today, below 86 is fucking useless.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I think the huge blow would be the automation, and how extremely complex our society is becoming, in an extremely rapid paste.
It's legit if you're low IQ you'll fucking perish, even today, below 86 is fucking useless.
niggers on welfare caging on you rn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
statusmaxxing and moneymaxxing will become more important than looksmaxxing to maintain a standard of living above the growing average of destitution. alternatively, given that looksmaxxing is correlated with status and money, looksmaxxing is also important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
I will rope before that happens.

So i'm good. :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:

• Woah
There will be zero human interaction

All communication will be computerized

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back