You retards... (Harmony is king)

LuckyBeast

LuckyBeast

Upgraded
You guys want boney faces with huge zygos and insane jaws :LOL: you're gonna look like a knockoff he-man action figure. If it wasn't in the cards, don't try to force it. Harmony is king.

I'm watching a movie, "Drugstore Cowboy" (1989) and the main character (actor Matt Dillon) mogs you to Zimbabwe and back, n he doesn't have the cartoonish jaw or hunter eyes that you guys rub your nipples to. He obviously has great features, zygos and orbitals in his case but that just goes to show that balance is important. Jaw is just slightly above avg and looks below average in motion in several shots.

Wake up and realize that you'll never be like Chris carmack in his prime. You don't need those fuckin bones, stop juicing in your fuckin teens and stop destroying your harmony with overambitious implants and filler brahs. Broaden your view and see beauty from other eras. We live in a society of extremes currently, if you step back and have a look you can see that you're not all that far from true greatness.

2bb536f8da01c20f70793363b9d4a508

080e2fc404e09041106063f9e68ddcf5

B9848915b1d01c47c81bf17d2bfd2119
D61f20cf273e matt dillon young

(Rate on PSL and other scales like the Htn, CL etc.)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goober55, nofap, ronald_2 and 2 others
Are you just going to ignore the fact he has insane bones?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goober55, SubhumanCurrycel, cadee and 26 others
My oneitis said i look way better than him
i just gifted her "The Gambler"
Now she says its so much fantasies dostoevyski is disgusting
now i fucked her 12 times she said best book ever

• +1
Reactions: goober55 and Sub5kang
You guys want boney faces with huge zygos and insane jaws :LOL: you're gonna look like a knockoff he-man action figure. If it wasn't in the cards, don't try to force it. Harmony is king.

I'm watching a movie, "Drugstore Cowboy" (1989) and the main character (actor Matt Dillon) mogs you to Zimbabwe and back, n he doesn't have the cartoonish jaw or hunter eyes that you guys rub your nipples to. He obviously has great features, zygos and orbitals in his case but that just goes to show that balance is important. Jaw is just slightly above avg and looks below average in motion in several shots.

Wake up and realize that you'll never be like Chris carmack in his prime. You don't need those fuckin bones, stop juicing in your fuckin teens and stop destroying your harmony with overambitious implants and filler brahs. Broaden your view and see beauty from other eras. We live in a society of extremes currently, if you step back and have a look you can see that you're not all that far from true greatness.

View attachment 3129819

View attachment 3129822
View attachment 3129821
View attachment 3129823

he has deep set eyes,he has supra orbital projection,not overprojected but still nice chin,high set cheekbones etc. he has only non important flaws like short ramus cause of he has not bad gonial angle.He has good features like lips nose eyebrows too definitely he is above chadlite

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Lol in a way. You'd say he is recessed and looks like shit if he wasn't famous. He's got good zygos and a dominant brow but you'd says bro needs a LeFort 2. Check out other pics of him and tell me you wouldn't say that. The point of the post was that you don't need it all, that you don't need the craziest of everything to look amazing.

• JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
he has deep set eyes,he has supra orbital projection,not overprojected but still nice chin,high set cheekbones etc. he has only non important flaws like short ramus cause of he has not bad gonial angle.He has good features like lips nose eyebrows too definitely he is above chadlite
How would short ramus be non important? You think his lower third is good? I agree with what you said about his mid face ofc

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-28-00-38-01-20_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-28-00-38-01-20_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    837.2 KB · Views: 0
Lol in a way. You'd say he is recessed and looks like shit if he wasn't famous. He's got good zygos and a dominant brow but you'd says bro needs a LeFort 2. Check out other pics of him and tell me you wouldn't say that. The point of the post was that you don't need it all, that you don't need the craziest of everything to look amazing.
lol he dont need lefort 2 his mid face and maxilla looks good its just not projected

I chortle. Literally no one in their right mind would say that
You're the guy obsessed with side profiles. How r u not shitting on his maxilla? Why do you not hold him to the same standards just because he excels in other regions?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-28-00-37-17-84_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-28-00-37-17-84_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    789.9 KB · Views: 0
How would short ramus be non important? You think his lower third is good? I agree with what you said about his mid face ofc
nvm he has flat maxilla but he still got mtn side

You're the guy obsessed with side profiles. How r u not shitting on his maxilla? Why do you not hold him to the same standards just because he excess in other regions?
he has same side with me i got flat maxilla projected browridge good chin and short rammus(high hyoid bone too)

You're the guy obsessed with side profiles. How r u not shitting on his maxilla? Why do you not hold him to the same standards just because he excels in other regions?
Just choose the worst photo possible bro theory
Meanwhile this is how he actually looks

he has same side with me i got flat maxilla projected browridge good chin and short rammus(high hyoid bone too)
That's good man. I was just saying people gotta realize that it's not just one answer that you gotta play to your strengths instead of trying to be something that you're not.

• +1
Reactions: ER enjoyer
Just choose the worst photo possible bro theory
Meanwhile this is how he actually looks
View attachment 3129855
Yeah and I could just say that you're only using his best pic but we'd get nowhere like that. He's obviously attractive, I'm not saying he isn't. The point is that even amazing faces can have "flaws"

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
There are exactly zero people here who contest that.
Do you really think that? Come on bro people here can't get over the tiniest of flaws, ofc they aren't as good looking as a big actor but what I'm getting at is that trying to fix everything is a hopeless effort that'll just leave you looking botched and insecure. Rate the dudes side profile tho and overall now that you're here :chad:

View attachment 3129819

View attachment 3129822
View attachment 3129821
View attachment 3129823

greycel stfu already

• +1
He has good bones

• +1
He has good bones yeah but doesn't look like he ate a cube
That's probably what OP meant
Yeah bro. Why did I think that retards would be able to conceptualize something instead of thinking black & white? That's literally what they can't do lol

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn

View attachment 3129819

View attachment 3129822
View attachment 3129821
View attachment 3129823

He does have hunter eyes though. But in general I agree with your point.

Just be attractive theory

• +1
Better than you in every way. Probably why you're mad. Relax a little bro. Take it easy
cringe you are really bad at provoking meanwhile i tilted you with one sentence jfl

View attachment 3129819

View attachment 3129822
View attachment 3129821
View attachment 3129823

he looks like Lucas Karger

Yo
cringe you are really bad at provoking meanwhile i tilted you with one sentence jfl
You're literally nothing bro. You'll never amount to shit. Why would I be tilted at a nobody. Just letting you know how it is fat kid

Claims high IQ but you're a fat broke incel lol. How does that work bro? Just another retard with a slightly above average IQ.

Last edited:

View attachment 3129819

View attachment 3129822
View attachment 3129821
View attachment 3129823

true but highly specific their are plenty of other examples but that isnt the law if the average dude got either a biggr jawline or better eyes his gonna be more attractive 99.9 percen of the time

Yo

You're literally nothing bro. You'll never amount to shit. Why would I be tilted at a nobody. Just letting you know how it is fat kid

Claims high IQ but you're a fat broke incel lol. How does that work bro? Just another retard with a slightly above average IQ.
didn't read keep projecting u would kill to have my ogee curve jfl

Psl is autism. IRL appeal is what matters.

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast