You sfcels are so retarded

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Currently on my filler arc
"I hate niggers always race mixing and stealing muh women who dont even look in my direction,fuck niggers need to stick with their own race!!!??!" And then they laterr talk about dating asian or SEA women because they cant get their own women while also race mixing but hate blacks for doing it?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Deleted member 27635, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
I hate niggers always race mixing and stealing muh women who dont even look in my direction,fuck niggers need to stick with their own race!!!??!" And then they laterr talk about dating asian or SEA women because they cant get their own women while also race mixing but hate blacks for doing it?
Us ethnics need to breed with white women

Didnt u just get banned for race posting? lol

I hate niggers always race mixing and stealing muh women who dont even look in my direction,fuck niggers need to stick with their own race!!!??!" And then they laterr talk about dating asian or SEA women because they cant get their own women while also race mixing but hate blacks for doing it?
You can look at my most recent thread. No one hates niggers for solely race mixing . Delusional nigger asp.

I cannot find asian features attractive I only white women.