You Should Accept Your Place

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
Whether ur gigachad or gigasubhuman, know where you stand and accept your reality. Dont delude yourself with grand ideas like ascension and a stacy harem. Your looks come from genetics and lifestyle throughout growth(0 - 21).

You’re most fertile and horny at 16-18yo, hence this is when you should be most attractive naturally. If you weren’t fucking in hs you won’t be fucking in college. Don’t bat outta your league and play to your strengths

Tall?
> short girls
White?
> ethnic girls
Handsome
>don’t even gotta try
Indian
> right hand, left if u wanna try a new girl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, truthhurts, Primalsplit and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Don't be a free agent in life. Let the blackpill guide you theory.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and truthhurts
Whether ur gigachad or gigasubhuman, know where you stand and accept your reality. Dont delude yourself with grand ideas like ascension and a stacy harem. Your looks come from genetics and lifestyle throughout growth(0 - 21).

You’re most fertile and horny at 16-18yo, hence this is when you should be most attractive naturally. If you weren’t fucking in hs you won’t be fucking in college. Don’t bat outta your league and play to your strengths

Tall?
> short girls
White?
> ethnic girls
Handsome
>don’t even gotta try
Indian
> right hand, left if u wanna try a new girl
"White, ethnic girls" ethnic girls only want a chad white guy or normie ethnic guy while white girls will go for normie white guys jfl at this cope

"White, ethnic girls" ethnic girls only want a chad white guy or normie ethnic guy while white girls will go for normie white guys jfl at this cope
Ur coping so so hard. Ethnics date the white guys that white girls wont

Ur coping so so hard. Ethnic date the white guys that white girls wont
I've never attracted an ethnic girl in my life all of them go for Arabs and Blacks but attracted lots of white girls before as a white guy. Have never seen an ethnic girl with a subchadlite white guy

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I've never attracted an ethnic girl in my life all of them go for Arabs and Blacks but attracted lots of white girls before as a white guy. Have never seen an ethnic girl with a subchadlite white guy
What r u saying lmao, Asians/Indian girls notoriously date nerdy white guys(LTNs)

Never seen it in developed countries but maybe in asia
Lmfao what that’s literally where it’s prominent. Some random couple in my city

Last edited:
Lmfao what that’s literally where it’s prominent
Go outside and you'll see mid white guys with mid white girls and mid ethnic guy with mid ethnic girls. People usually dates within their race race mixing is unnatural and only applies to subhumans and chads

Go outside and you'll see mid white guys with mid white girls and mid ethnic guy with mid ethnic girls. People usually dates within their race race mixing is unnatural and only applies to subhumans and chads
I do and see gl tall guys with their becky gfs. Normie white guys with ethnic girls and subhumans with no one

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
In other words, what @ShowerMaxxing is trying to say is, if you're sub-htn then go kill yourself you fucking filthy subhuman genetic trash.

kys

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
In other words, what @ShowerMaxxing is trying to say is, if you're sub-htn then go kill yourself you fucking filthy subhuman genetic trash.

kys
Only if u wanna, if u wanna “ascend” overnight just go somewhere where the men are uglier

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico