you should ALL strive for an anti autism face, forget about psl, forget all that model shit

future slavic chad

future slavic chad

Sphinx
Ekrano kopija 2024 07 18 212505

look at tom hardy. is he the best looking guy? no but theres not a hint of autism in his face. he'd probably get rated something low on here but this mans dick would never be dry and u know it. obviously you dont gotta be super masc, you can be more feminine just dont look like a retard.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Rhom, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
Is Maher looking autistic or nah? I'm him, that's why I'm asking.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
i just wanna look good, idc if i look aspie or not, just gl

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Costcosuperstore, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
maher doesnt look autistic but he does look a bit uncanny to me personally.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
most models look autistic because the facial features associated with autism are those found in high end models.

>a broader upper face, shorter middle face, wider eyes, bigger mouth, and the philtrum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: caiolindo, Imretarded?, got.daim and 10 others
most models look autistic because the facial features associated with autism are those found in high end models.

>a broader upper face, shorter middle face, wider eyes, bigger mouth, and the philtrum
right, now imagine an org user trying to mimick that thats like autism squared.

View attachment 3038309

look at tom hardy. is he the best looking guy? no but theres not a hint of autism in his face. he'd probably get rated something low on here but this mans dick would never be dry and u know it. obviously you dont gotta be super masc, you can be more feminine just dont look like a retard.
Yes but aura is not easily replicable afaik

View attachment 3038309

It's low forehead and warrior skull with no faggot features despite "feminine" nose and lips I think

It's low forehead and warrior skull with no faggot features despite "feminine" nose and lips I think
i think its mostly the eyes. when you genuinely dont give a fuck and youre high t you have that specific kinda stare.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
View attachment 3038309

Murphy has a similar kind of death stare but looks autistic

View attachment 3038309

Meanwhile I'm using melanotan in my eyedrops (only one eye for heterochromia 🤣)

wait i take it back murphy does kinda have a weird stare.
You know what. I think Clint Eastwood is the epitome of your theory. Extremely high appeal in his time with 0 autism in the whole face

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Costcosuperstore and future slavic chad
You know what. I think Clint Eastwood is the epitome of your theory. Extremely high appeal in his time with 0 autism in the whole face
agreed

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and FutureSlayer
Its more about facial expressions and resting expression rather than features

id be a good model if i wasnt subhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back