You should always increase your genetic offspring (why money is the key to your bloodline)

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has ascended...its begun.
A betabuxx who gets cucked but breed with gigascay, life mogs a chad who wears a condom every time he fucks and has a kid with becky. This is why getting a gigastacy is the only thing in life that would make it top tier. What i'm saying is if you impregnate a gigastacy it doesn't matter wheather she cheats or doesn't love you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel, TheLookInYourEyes, twinkceluwu and 2 others
A betabuxx who gets cucked but breed with gigascay, life mogs a chad who wears a condom every time he fucks and has a kid with becky. This is why getting a gigastacy is the only thing in life that would make it top tier. What i'm saying is if you impregnate a gigastacy it doesn't matter wheather she cheats or doesn't love you.
I want this written on my gravestone

This is true tbh but it has to be a tall model type one

This is true tbh but it has to be a tall model type one
your missing my point, it's not the passing down of the genetics of the gigastacy. It's the act of breeding with the giastacy by itself

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
iq trumps all in the end