You should be glad to be ugly because it helps build character

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Sure, you could have been a 6'3 guy with great cheekbones, a razor sharp jawline, hunter eyes, a dazzling smile and great muscle building genetics for gymmaxxing but it would make life too easy. It wouldn't help build your character.

By being short and ugly, you were given the golden opportunity to build your character. Chad should be jealous of you because Chad doesn't have the opportunity to build his character. So you're actually the one with the advantage.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 14vic, HighTierSubhuman, DalitBoss and 18 others
Sure, you could have been a 6'3 guy with great cheekbones, a razor sharp jawline, hunter eyes, a dazzling smile and great muscle building genetics for gymmaxxing but it would make life too easy. It wouldn't help build your character.

By being short and ugly, you were given the golden opportunity to build your character. Chad should be jealous of you because Chad doesn't have the opportunity to build his character. So you're actually the one with the advantage.
just keep coping bro 😭

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP, Ascending2Tyrone, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
this is just cope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP, counterintuitive, Ascending2Tyrone and 3 others
@Xangsane
@bugbug
@Trilogy
@optimisticzoomer

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and thorns
This cope won't keep me from the rope...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Viacheslav, counterintuitive, Ascending2Tyrone and 2 others

SUFFERING MAKES ME STRONGUER. SUFFERING MAKES ME STRONGUER.
SUFFERING MAKES ME STRONGUER.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, thorns and klip11
Whatever helps you sleep :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater, Ascending2Tyrone and klip11
SUFFERING MAKES ME STRONGUER. SUFFERING MAKES ME STRONGUER.
Just gaslight yourself into thinking the universe is making you wiser and stronger theory

• +1
Reactions: ALP, counterintuitive and klip11

True kinda helps

• +1
Reactions: klip11

building.. like literally breaking my legs and building them from scratch with metal rods?

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and IAMNOTANINCEL

Melinates african american penis

Big black cocks and genitals flying all around me

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and glizzygnasher68
Its all over the big black genitals melination surrounding me cant escape

No character for your FACE

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and klip11
The key is to ascend at 25. Then you have the character + looks and you mog everyone.

• +1
it's nice when a user responds with something different that "THATS COPE HAhAHAHAHHAH" and actually engages with what ur saying

Nah the new found confidence after ascension is real tho

Good post. As I said, this is why I'm looksminning on purpose. Look at all these Indian autists saying "cope" because they're not aware of true life achievements

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and klip11
@ryuken is looking forward to building his character

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
Lol, if you become successful you will also become an asshole, it will be the only way to reach the top, since people will naturally be hostile to you.

Lol, if you become successful you will also become an asshole, it will be the only way to reach the top, since people will naturally be hostile to you.
Use your ugliness as a chance to be nice and kind

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gonthar and DalitBoss

This is biggest piece of copium that I have ever heard in my life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klip11 and DalitBoss

Chad is non-sentient

• +1
i build my character coping my oneitis lol

• +1
Confidence and personality doesn't mean anything, same goes for intelligence.

Use your ugliness as a chance to be nice and kind
Lol, it won't get you anywhere, just people taking advantage of you, asking for favors and offering nothing in return.

• So Sad
Lol, it won't get you anywhere, just people taking advantage of you, asking for favors and offering nothing in return.
You don't have the right attitude. Embrace the suffering.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar