You should go to the dentist

Brisy

Brisy

Iron
YOU SHOULD GET YOUR TEETH CHECKED.

I have always had a strong overbite (my upper mouth was lot more forward than the lower). So I went to the dentist and they recommended me some type of orthodontic (Some sort of thing I had to use overnight in my mouth to correct the overbite). 2 years have passed since I have been trying to correct this type of issue through an specific treatment and my facial features have improved since then.

after 2 years that is the result, no jaw recession and more face dysmorphia is noticeable

Attachments

• IMG_4039.png
    IMG_4039.png
    649.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4809.jpeg
    IMG_4809.jpeg
    600.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5044.jpeg
    IMG_5044.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5048.jpeg
    IMG_5048.jpeg
    604.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5186.jpeg
    IMG_5186.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5184.jpeg
    IMG_5184.jpeg
    210.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pesk, counterintuitive and PeakIncels
What was the the mouth piece called? What did the mouth piece look like? An Essex retainer/splint/ Mouthgaurd?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
What was the the mouth piece called? What did the mouth piece look like? An Essex retainer/splint/ Mouthgaurd?
It looked like surgery? It seems to have also changed his jaw width and give him implants

It looked like surgery? It seems to have also changed his jaw width and give him implants
No surgery at all, just a thing that goes into my palate and forces my lower mouth to be more projected during the night and day.

Also I have been mewing since 2 years and I think that also works in the very long term

could you take some after pictures like the before

I'm already done growing so getting my bite fix wont do much tbh

YOU SHOULD GET YOUR TEETH CHECKED.

I have always had a strong overbite (my upper mouth was lot more forward than the lower). So I went to the dentist and they recommended me some type of orthodontic (Some sort of thing I had to use overnight in my mouth to correct the overbite). 2 years have passed since I have been trying to correct this type of issue through an specific treatment and my facial features have improved since then.

after 2 years that is the result, no jaw recession and more face dysmorphia is noticeable
6 psl good job

• +1
Reactions: Brisy
I'm already done growing so getting my bite fix wont do much tbh
Don’t underestimate the transformation was from 16 to 18 yrs old and I believe it can be on older people too posible. Also I didn’t followed the treatment as rigorous as I should because I was supposed to wear it all day long and only did overnight. Although I did exercises to improve my face projection

No surgery at all, just a thing that goes into my palate and forces my lower mouth to be more projected during the night and day.
what's the name bro? I rly need it and I hope you ain't fucking with me

There are already before-after pictures, wdym?
he means that your new pictures arent the same angles as your before pictures

what's the name bro? I rly need it and I hope you ain't fucking with me
I would assume jaw implants , zygo implants and chin surgery for sure

• +1
I ain’t capping bro this is the one my dentist gave me
Just dm him coward you both know that you did something more spicy than that palate expander

• +1
Just dm him coward you both know that you did something more spicy than that palate expander
Bro I swear it was that fucking thing, also the mewing exercises and correct nose breathing

weird ahh palate expander+ how did that fix his overbite?? smh the thread guy is schizo or smt
To be honest all it did to me was widen my maxilla not my jawline 💀

• +1
my jaw is narrow so brutal, ig a wider maxilla is always better at least
If you under 18 you better get a palate expander fixed my mouth breathing also

• +1
what is this thing called
Idk the exact name, but I also use brackets. The point of this is getting your bite studied by professionals and they recommend you what to use as I did

But the main things I did was correcting my problems: mouth breathing, overbite and also a huge facial asymmetry caused by an extra teeth

But the main things I did was correcting my problems: mouth breathing, overbite and also a huge facial asymmetry caused by an extra teeth
many of the weak points of the face could be corrected by orthodontics without any surgery

my jaw is narrow so brutal, ig a wider maxilla is always better at least
It’s obvious this things ain’t gonna grow your jaw, but they correct the bite posture. If the posture it’s not optimal for jaw growth you will not have a decent noticeable jaw. What I am trying to say is that getting your bite corrected and making jaw exercises as chewing gum or towels, having a correct tongue posture, etc… it will improve it fs

I actually went and got a teeth cleaning today

No I hate talking to people and going outside