you should have accomplished your greatest achievements by your 20s

looksmaxxed

looksmaxxed

Kraken
alexander conquered the known world by mid 20s
ww1 pilots became pioneers, writing books and becoming aces at age 19
even among the untalented, their greatest memories, friendships, love, and adventures occurred in highschool and college.

meanwhile for incels, these life events go by so fast without barely any notice or acknowledgement. no milestones or notable achievements. any talents never fostered or pursued because blackpill. no real bond with other humans. no real connection to any place, group, culture, or life style. and then one day you turn around and you're 25...28...30...

how do you cope knowing that all your potential had at this point been lost forever, and even if you were to try and make something of yourself, pick up that talent or ability once more you could never achieve a fraction of what you could have achieved had you started as a child. and at most you would be above average and nothing more. how do you cope with losing all that....and meanwhile still, losing valuable collagen, testosterone, growth hormone as the years go by. still not achieving anything close to what your grandfather achieved in his lifetime or even your father. how?
imagine not being an e-boy as a teen!!!!

Last edited:
thats only a difficult cope for zoomers (under 23) once you become an oldcel boomer like me (over 23) you dont care about that. its all about finding the easiest slope downward toward the bottom (death)

really puts "fucking hot girls" into perspective. way too unimportant compared to what is really lost when you're incel

Pretty sure most legends did their best work in their 30s, when you're still "young" relatively speaking but you've had time to gather experience.
Most famous writers for example published their best known works in their 30s and 40s. Most scientists put out their best work in their 30s as well.
Your 20s should be spent laying the groundwork for your 30s.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett and Ritalincel
Doesn't matter I want to reach my own goals on my own terms. And I'm better than most people anyways

Pretty sure most legends did their best work in their 30s, when you're still "young" relatively speaking but you've had time to gather experience.
Most famous writers for example published their best known works in their 30s and 40s. Most scientists put out their best work in their 30s as well.
Your 20s should be spent laying the groundwork for your 30s.
it really depends when they started working towards being and expert in their field, taking this in account if one starts @ ~10 it isn't that improbable to achieve great things in your early 20s.

Charles Spearman was 45 when he invented factor analysis.