You should have high standards

ambi

ambi

Jesse Pinkman is peak SMV
Tbh all women have the same standards anyway. Why not just go for the best looking ones then.
Unless you are giga pathetic

@MoggerGaston
Realized my standards are slightly high but its for the better tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, MoggerGaston, PeiFan94 and 1 other person
Idk bud maybe cuz I'm mtn
You can easily get women at MTN provided ur low inhib etc… Most of the guys making slay threads fall into that lookslevel

You can easily get women at MTN provided ur low inhib etc… Most of the guys making slay threads fall into that lookslevel
I only get approached by mentally ill women and mtfs/gays

• Hmm...
Reactions: ambi
kinda true I suppose. only thing is annoying is when people who have no social skills etc have high standards

• +1
kinda true I suppose. only thing is annoying is when people who have no social skills etc have high standards
if you have no social skills aka real non NT or high inhib you dont even have to leave the house tbh

whats the problem then
I think it's spelled out pretty clear. Also worth noting that none of them are good looking. Point is most people can't afford to have high standards at least looks wise

• JFL
I think it's spelled out pretty clear. Also worth noting that none of them are good looking. Point is most people can't afford to have high standards at least looks wise
Then you approach? Lol. With low inhib dating is just a numbers game anyway. Go to a club, drunk women will fuck anything

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and PeiFan94
Then you approach? Lol. With low inhib dating is just a numbers game anyway. Go to a club, drunk women will fuck anything
Nvm I guess I missed the point my bad. I'm too autistic for hookups I've never approached a woman

• +1
glad you finally joined the stacy-or-incel crew

• +1
Nvm I guess I missed the point my bad. I'm too autistic for hookups I've never approached a woman
Same lol, hook ups are kinda useless tho

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
glad you finally joined the stacy-or-incel crew
Law tbh. There are much more fullfilling things than getting with women you arent into. Would probably be more of a depressing experience knowing you murdered your standards just to get muh sex

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
yeah this is the minimum that i accept
cgWGm9eYCretBWeljPVtpRV7n6V.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ambi and MoggerGaston
Law tbh. There are much more fullfilling things than getting with women you arent into. Would probably be more of a depressing experience knowing you murdered your standards just to get muh sex
especially if you spent hours jestering for her too

pathetic subhumans ngl

• +1
especially if you spent hours jestering for her too

pathetic subhumans ngl
people were made to believe all sex is a flex as long as you get girls lol, getting with women that you arent into just for the sake of sex is the most loser thing possible

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
yeah this is the minimum that i accept
cgWGm9eYCretBWeljPVtpRV7n6V.jpg
AP1GczOIfR6J9aqtk5wiwgO2cDQpgaCY-p6PLBSzZIoUUo4onIVbug6wpvGRIn45aIXymD8xlYiICJ7MuE_clH8fcBkXcrXvjSbDRt6jrd8yOYa4h50wWgE5BIHjnlZhqgsphl37kvHo4nY6RRGNrGL8qH3bSS7Lx8ZGSTJXiN3-ntP_OwYn6PvAcJ2RG0iyi02-JfpnG_h6hDaBxu9AoFrHi2d1ileVN63PUizWMrR-MTh4cGkxll4h1ATRWpvSWseVJj9YmCupqNy2ztJk7AeX8TeMPsI2wDQUPMU4S1-sG3bdOw_9b8GBIYzad9vgSnYRUl19u9U2Tk3Aff9XQU0SU4PDg0iKl7a7YRwJoCJAsl2E7DD5p6Y3DfwuuWl_nOcNemZmPeH5_Nz96DIJp3WrSKRn0JJnuJcB4lH8AEs1Gs9-P91igOXNGSSaJstqp1XKczTgzATcDmRYQAS7MFNBSEYlXNy7pNjpHlWON5VuDVSYv0KKl9TVnVWc3LgaTfaTduwSVbDN0rT64vvJXsGAWy3UJyCdAWrPCXVzUurqtugpjdwYXalLqZQ-l2yOHCre2baVNWBmLuaYmKKmC-1qsjHzDCiIFdWUnNNWTMO3oacfEsexglY8yqe-cacQ3WFtvi2A9bzv2BAZEZ7w9TfyisyrEQrZLI8STp6DNmoXyKlbbiZlNPbk2u06jG758lQ_t7ctU32cKwIWSaPiLA5VtywMx2euW6ix8TyGpPLJdWIci50rBbEqXrJHWkYKpB8LIYI4kuYYKkiRnS_vUzveBV165SKCTSp_6dQwvU5Y84eZJlDGcYnEBZfWGDICVdmPqRUS3W9t7ITf5X7ayP8t4PI9TYEOMEh0NRtG1PslMwPisO4Z77zjdKRXjdQ63T6IYbBQ3HN3lSHxeuIMB7_icp5r8Ew=w590-h1279-s-no-gm

this for me. She msgd me first on a dating app so it's a reasonable standard to have for future women I date.

• Love it