You should never NEVER get a GF that has whore friends

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
another random i know got played by a foid.
She can look good and decent, but if she has whore friends theres two alternatives:
1. Shes a whore as well, people will befriend people that has similar likings/mindsets, she may look innocent or decent, but that's it, shes just manipulating you.
2. She can be actually decent, but now or later she will get eaten by the degeneracy and promiscuity of her friends ( if you know something about female friendship, you will understand what i'm talking )

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 7776 and 17 others
btw this can also be applied to men, but on friendships, men usually talk about something else NOT BEING RELATED ENTIRELY TO SEX OR DATES, that will usually happen with females, they will talk hours about this kinda of shit, if you ever has a female friend and ask her about this she will 100% agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 5969
If she has whore friends, it's easier to get her to agree to a threesome with one of her female friends...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others
If you have a big dick though she can leak it to a bunch of sluts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 11074, Deleted member 6400 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, WadlowMaxxing and BigBoy
Best of best tier post my oneitis is like this so I just stopped liking her now

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Best of best tier post my oneitis is like this so I just stopped liking her now
Not ironically soon or later you Will realize shes a whore as well

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
If she has whore friends, it's easier to get her to agree to a threesome with one of her female friends...
You are delusional

Its over then

My rule is that your gf gotta provide benefits for you other than sex, if she pays, treats me well and doesn't complain idgaf about her friends. If we ever broke up I gotta exit the relationship with more benefits that I would get if I stayed single.

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, Deleted member 5634 and audreyen
In highschool that literally leaves you with 0 options

• +1
Reactions: PYT and JustBeCurry
In highschool that literally leaves you with 0 options
Just be single. a realtionship isnt going to stop a girl from fuckin a chad. They'll justif it by saying "i deserve better." or "never settle for less" Happened to me twice. And they never get the guy that's the thing. It must be miserable getting their hopes up just to crashed in the end.

stfu incel
just tell her to invite her friends for a filthy orgy
if you are a Chad that is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 6512
stfu incel
just tell her to invite her friends for a filthy orgy
if you are a Chad that is.
everything is viewed through a different lens as a chad

another example is girl has male friends, chad goes "cool, more bros to hang out with , maybe we will have things in common" whereas inel goes "oh no she has lots of friends and might have been with them, how will i compare. she might not be as innocent as me, i am now intimidated"

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
youve just disqualified 99% of women lmao

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22