You should probably buy AVA asap

D

Deleted member 1862

Title

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and oatmeal
native token of travala.com, travel site that allows booking of plane tickets, hotels, other travel related stuff entirely with crypto.

Support for many, many tokens as well as credit/debit cards.
They have a lot of partnerships (expedia & other) and are backed by binance.

This, coupled with the fact that tourism/ travel may skyrocket as the pandemic settles is very favourable & I'd say it's a fairly safe bet.

Idk tho

@Intjcel what're your thoughts???

@Intjcel what're your thoughts???
Idk anything about the coin, but there're only a few candles on the chart, so it seems like a new coin.
Chart doesn't look bad on daily, but it's 3 pushes up already. Generally three pushes make up a wedge and it is an reversal pattern, often time though, the third push is the extreme one and overshoots the trend/trendline it was following before, i.e. a good short entry. Here the third push wasn't that particularly strong and didn't overshoot anything. There is also an open gap after the first push - the take away being it could pull back to it and close it, i.e. a bubble forming right now. But it doesn't mean that it is a bubble or that it won't go higher, it's not that big of a gap.
Now the market is pushing for the fourth push and quite early in the trend too, so I'd expect a relatively strong break out here.
If three push reversal wedge fails, then it often goes for a measured move up. So the height of entire wedge, which would bring it to lets say $2.8 as a target.
Weekly looks like a flag forming too, the entry would be literally after breaking the ATH at 1.94~ but it could also create an expanding triangle or just keep on flagging/reversing down. In case of breakout upwards, that would leave a huge gap on weekly open. Which means short term up, but long term DOWN. i.e. a bubble.
I'd be afraid of going short, because it's an obvious bull trend and there wasn't as I said a big over extension on the third push.
Generally, for a reversal to happen you need to go sideways/trading range, this requirement is met now for sure, can be seen obviously on 4hr chart. There has been a weakness showing, as it failed to keep up with the trendline, but it might just mean maturing market, things slowing down.
Market is very spiky in the coin, chart seems funny and sort of unnatural looking, with all the spikes and wicks, but I wouldn't pay that much mind to that in particular, idk really whether that matters at all. Actually might only just mean a lack of liquidity.
It does sort of look good for upside. I'm afraid to really say either way, I don't think anyone could just simply flat out say it's going for sure in either direction. It's a probability, I'd think it favours bullish move, but there are lots of arguments for either side.
Crypto market has entered "altseason" I'd think? As most of alts been rallying/started rallying for a while now, as the entire market really quite bullish. In strong trends often time it's best to ignore all the counter trend setups and just take them as bear traps and an opportunity to buy.
Idk what to say...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 3043
Idk anything about the coin, but there're only a few candles on the chart, so it seems like a new coin.
Chart doesn't look bad on daily, but it's 3 pushes up already. Generally three pushes make up a wedge and it is an reversal pattern, often time though, the third push is the extreme one and overshoots the trend/trendline it was following before, i.e. a good short entry. Here the third push wasn't that particularly strong and didn't overshoot anything. There is also an open gap after the first push - the take away being it could pull back to it and close it, i.e. a bubble forming right now. But it doesn't mean that it is a bubble or that it won't go higher, it's not that big of a gap.
Now the market is pushing for the fourth push and quite early in the trend too, so I'd expect a relatively strong break out here.
If three push reversal wedge fails, then it often goes for a measured move up. So the height of entire wedge, which would bring it to lets say $2.8 as a target.
Weekly looks like a flag forming too, the entry would be literally after breaking the ATH at 1.94~ but it could also create an expanding triangle or just keep on flagging/reversing down. In case of breakout upwards, that would leave a huge gap on weekly open. Which means short term up, but long term DOWN. i.e. a bubble.
I'd be afraid of going short, because it's an obvious bull trend and there wasn't as I said a big over extension on the third push.
Generally, for a reversal to happen you need to go sideways/trading range, this requirement is met now for sure, can be seen obviously on 4hr chart. There has been a weakness showing, as it failed to keep up with the trendline, but it might just mean maturing market, things slowing down.
Market is very spiky in the coin, chart seems funny and sort of unnatural looking, with all the spikes and wicks, but I wouldn't pay that much mind to that in particular, idk really whether that matters at all. Actually might only just mean a lack of liquidity.
It does sort of look good for upside. I'm afraid to really say either way, I don't think anyone could just simply flat out say it's going for sure in either direction. It's a probability, I'd think it favours bullish move, but there are lots of arguments for either side.
Crypto market has entered "altseason" I'd think? As most of alts been rallying/started rallying for a while now, as the entire market really quite bullish. In strong trends often time it's best to ignore all the counter trend setups and just take them as bear traps and an opportunity to buy.
Idk what to say...
incredibly based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Idk what to say...
Descendant of @copingvolcel

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, randomuser2407 and Deleted member 10536