You shouldn't get a virgin girlfriend

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
My last girlfriend was a virgin, you shouldn't get one because they get curious how it is with a different guy if you treat her right.

I should have at least treated her like shit, but of course she would still leave me.

If a girl only gets hurt by guys and u treat her right she might remain by you cause she is afraid, but obviously she can leave u cuz she got to know chad dick and may miss it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, Pikabro, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
Its okay to date non virgin girls but its not okay to marry one. But you were probably confused with believing just because a girl is a virgin doesnt mean she isnt a hoe. Some girls have the same hoe mindset as others but they never got the chance or the social pressure is the reason for them being a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 30892 and Ken
a virgin girl wouldnt make fun of my dick because she wouldnt have seen a dick in action before soooo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
And u didn’t even get to fuck her?

• JFL
only autists lust over the idea of virgin foids

Foids with 0 body count aren’t much different than foids that aren’t in terms of how they interact with men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892 and Debetro
Its okay to date non virgin girls but its not okay to marry one. But you were probably confused with believing just because a girl is a virgin doesnt mean she isnt a hoe. Some girls have the same hoe mindset as others but they never got the chance or the social pressure is the reason for them being a virgin.
^ this

• So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
only autists lust over the idea of virgin foids

Foids with 0 body count aren’t much different than foids that aren’t in terms of how they interact with men
Virgin girls who kissed 20 dudes, foromers : 😍
girl with 2 5-years LTR and a 2 bodycount, foromers : 🤢

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and autistic_tendencies
Ok I won’t

• JFL
She found a man (allegedly) that looks like a lesbian to disprove that all men are the same.