PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
over 6'0
high mtn+
the girl your having kids with is at least 5'6+
the girl your having kids with must be mtb at least
DO NOT BE RECESSED
middle class or above(be financially free basically)
have a decent frame
don't have a past of heavy mental issue related to anger

tdlr: good genetics

if you don't at least meet these 2 characteristics, don't have kids, your setting up people for failure and ruining other's life

but if you still have them anyway, then you must do your 100% to make their development and growth be the healthiest, best possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, PROMETHEUS, zyzzbrah1234 and 4 others
@dark.max @Kaari @imthesupremecel

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Also need good brainchem

autism is death for sub6pslcels like myself
exactly but if you manage to get a wife and kid you will eventually get more extroverted and less aspie

• +1
@Nick.Harte Thoughts?

• +1
If one of the parents dont qualify just use a sperm or egg donor

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and PeakIncels
exactly but if you manage to get a wife and kid you will eventually get more extroverted and less aspie
bro that’s like impossible

but then again since God unbanned me it’s defo possible now

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
If one of the parents dont qualify just use a sperm or egg donor
it's not that easy to convince a woman to get pregnant with some random man sperm, you also gotta find an actual good candidate

• +1
Reactions: abuserr007, Nick.Harte, Kaari and 1 other person
it's not that easy to convince a woman to get pregnant with some random man sperm, you also gotta find an actual good candidate
Considering shes a hq female she should be understanding to guarantee that the kid survives in this lookist world ♥️

• +1
I'm 6ft and will not mate with a woman under 5ft6. A 5ft6+ woman would guarantee my son to be at least 5ft10. A short woman would have to be exceptionally attractive and/or rich for me to mate with her.

• +1
Almost a cuck thing to do ngl

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Adelholzener
Considering shes a hq female she should be understanding to guarantee that the kid survives in this lookist world ♥️
Keyword
HQ female
impossible, it's 2024 where girls won and are better than men in any way

marry a slut if she htb, get her pregnant if she meets the requirements, if she cheats on you nobody cares but at least gave you great kids, which can make your life have a meaning and continue the bloodline

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
I'm 6ft and will not mate with a woman under 5ft6. A 5ft6+ woman would guarantee my son to be at least 5ft10. A short woman would have to be exceptionally attractive and/or rich for me to mate with her.
I didn't want to put a girl taller than 5'6 because otherwise niggas would bark and say it's gay to want a taller woman, anyway, the taller your wife is, the bettee

how you do my fellow incels... dont have kids!! we will send billions of goblins from the 3rd world to replce you... goy please believe me im very blackpilled

IMG 0671

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and PeakIncels
Not almost. It is a cuck thing
who the fuck cares if it's a cuck thing tho? if the donor is a htn, 6'0+ then fuck it, have better kids and their life will be decent at least instead of risking it

who the fuck cares if it's a cuck thing tho? if the donor is a htn, 6'0+ then fuck it, have better kids and their life will be decent at least instead of risking it
You are raising another mans child jfl.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and PeakIncels
over 6'0
high mtn+
DO NOT BE RECESSED
have a decent frame

if you don't at least meet these 2 characteristics, don't have kids, your setting up people for failure and ruining other's life

but if you still have them anyway, then you must do your 100% to make their development and growth be the healthiest, best possible

It unfortunately doesn't work like, subhumans can make moggers and moggers can make subhumans.

Genetic recombination is a chaotic thing.

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, Whatever and PeakIncels
It unfortunately doesn't work like, subhumans can make moggers and moggers can make subhumans.

Genetic recombination is a chaotic thing.
fair point, just don't have kids and don't risk making their life's hell

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
fair point, just don't have kids and don't risk making their life's hell

Sorry they are gonna have to go through the pain and suffering as daddy did.

@normie_joe_jr incase you see this son, tough love.

• +1
over 6'0
high mtn+
DO NOT BE RECESSED
have a decent frame

I plan to get a black girl to create lightskin children and get her on an animal product diet with a diet of steaks and 6 eggs daily and honey as sweets and make her get vitamin injections once a month and then nut in her and make her continue this regimine even after she gives birth and make her brrastfeed my son till age 5. Then give the same diet for my kid and make him get sunlight daily while also be gymnastics and swimming and when he’d 13 I’ll teach him penis enhancement. when he’s 16 I’ll inject stemcels into his growth plates to make him a frame/height mogger.

All for you, my dear son.

• +1
I plan to get a black girl to create lightskin children and get her on an animal product diet with a diet of steaks and 6 eggs daily and honey as sweets and make her get vitamin injections once a month and then nut in her and make her continue this regimine even after she gives birth and make her brrastfeed my son till age 5. Then give the same diet for my kid and make him get sunlight daily while also be gymnastics and swimming and when he’d 13 I’ll teach him penis enhancement. when he’s 16 I’ll inject stemcels into his growth plates to make him a frame/height mogger.

All for you, my dear son.
or you can just not do any of these and lower the competition....

or you can just not do any of these and lower the competition....
Why? I want my future son to live the most successful life. Who wouldnt want that for their offspring

• +1
my dad did fail fr
Do the methods I suggest, unless youre not white (if black get a snowbunny for the sake of your son), you dont need a black foid. You need a better combo. Brown and black never is a good mix

• +1
Most important one, don't have heavy balding genetics, ie you were noticeably balding in your 20s

• +1
Do the methods I suggest, unless youre not white (if black get a snowbunny for the sake of your son), you dont need a black foid. You need a better combo. Brown and black never is a good mix
I'd do them if I was able to pull a Ltb but unfortunately I'm too subhuman for that, no kids for me, not risking ruining their life too

Most important one, don't have heavy balding genetics, ie you were noticeably balding in your 20s
I'll edit the thread, thank you for the reminder
edit: too late can't edit it no mkre

I'm 6'2" and my ideal height for a foid is 5'2"-5'5", with a short blonde girl I could see lifelong chemistry and sex being sustained way more than with any other type of foid, there's a shitload of reasons for this. That's something else you have to consider, who will you not get tired of. I know guys who are as tall as me with womanlet mothers anyways, that's not quite how it works.

• +1
None of this really matters.
There's a 1/2 chance the child will be a girl, in that case she will live an easy life no matter what

• +1
None of this really matters.
There's a 1/2 chance the child will be a girl, in that case she will live an easy life no matter what
what if it doesn't happen tho, gotta prevent bro

I'd do them if I was able to pull a Ltb but unfortunately I'm too subhuman for that, no kids for me, not risking ruining their life too
Follow my beard guide, leanmax, neckmax, physique/dickmax, coloring max will helpt u out

• +1
We millennials and zoomers need to unite and kill all the people over 60