You submental area can make you or break you.

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Untitled 1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IWantToMax, Mateusz74, thickdickdaddy27 and 19 others
underrated tbh
this why you mew

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, retard, Deleted member 685 and 8 others
What constitutes a shit submental area?
High bodyfat? Low hyoid? Anything else?

I'd still fuck her with the shit submental.

Matters less for men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, UnseasonedChicken, NormieKilla and 5 others
Yes, it matters way more for men.
Brad Pitt is a chad despite a bad submental area but i cant imagine a woman looking Good with a bad one. They all Look bloated And disgusting

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, IWantToMax, Mediocre Normalfag and 2 others
Everything matters more 4 men, a fat landwhale still has a sizable SMV bc of incels/desperate men.
yeah but from a PSL point of view it matters less for men

Chick in ur avi is cute af, what's her insta
How do you browse This site And dont know yet jfl? Its taylor hill the unmoggable goddess that Looks even better in motion

• JFL
Reactions: Retrofaced Subhuman
BSSO is godsend for the submental area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Everything matters more 4 men, a fat landwhale still has a sizable SMV bc of incels/desperate men.

I would argue a small nose and compact midface is infintely more important for women than a man

Not for IRL Smv but PSL Smv a bad nose or non-compact midface can easily destroy most women's face

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Mediocre Normalfag, noped and 1 other person
I would argue a small nose and compact midface is infintely more important for women than a man

Not for IRL Smv but PSL Smv a bad nose or non-compact midface can easily destroy most women's face

Exactly this.

Take this girl that matched me on TInder for instance.

fqnsvRe.png

7OwSLiJ.png

Horrible midface and hooknose+ bad hairline. She can still get pumped and dumped by a few chadlites, and have a mass of sub-5 orbiters, but that still doesn't make her pretty to other women and Top Tier men. Which is everything for women's CoNfidUnce.

Nose and midface are WAY more important for women.

hyoid bone is everything

Submental area is a very eye - opening blackpill indeed. Too bad hyoid suspension, a challenging & invasive procedure, is theoretically the only option for a few extreme cases(even jaw surgery can't address this issue, the hyoid bone is simply not a part of the lower jaw) , inexperienced surgeons are doing submental liposuction on them and ofc they rarely end up looking any better.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Deleted member 3202
Submental area is a very eye - opening blackpill indeed. Too bad hyoid suspension, a challenging & invasive procedure, is theoretically the only option for a few extreme cases(even jaw surgery can't address this issue, the hyoid bone is simply not a part of the lower jaw) , inexperienced surgeons are doing submental liposuction on them and ofc they rarely end up looking any better.
Which surgeons do this surgical procedure?

Which surgeons do this surgical procedure?
You'd be looking for an experienced ENT surgeon, they exclusively perform this on people with severe sleep apnea.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
i asked one doc for that procedure and he said it doesn't do anything for the submental area aesthetically? i think he just wanted me to piss off

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31560 and CopeAndRope
My question is how high and back you can bring your hyoid bone with a hyo-neck lift?

BSSO can affect hyoid position.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262 and Cody
I get so many mixed answers about this

Most people with a bad submental region (myself included) that I've seen is caused by lack of bone in the mandible, so the soft tissues will bunch up. Even with a low bodyfat (12%) I still get a double chin when smiling in photos which is soo annoying. Getting submental + jawline lipo this year to solve it.

Most people with a bad submental region (myself included) that I've seen is caused by lack of bone in the mandible, so the soft tissues will bunch up. Even with a low bodyfat (12%) I still get a double chin when smiling in photos which is soo annoying. Getting submental + jawline lipo this year to solve it.
So, you're going to have a hyo-neck lift?

Interesting! This is the explanation the authors give, it's a muscle thing apparently

The hyoid bone moved closer to the body ofthe mandible after surgery, which may be due to stretching of the hyoid muscles as the active and balancing forces of the supra- and infra-hyoid muscles determine the hyoid bone position. Likewise, the cranio-vertebral joints maintain their normal position, and the temporo-mandibular joints remain equally balanced towards the cranium through tensile forcesproduced by the normal function of the supra-and infra-hyoid muscles. Therefore, the position of the hyoid bone is a reflection of the tensions in the muscles, ligaments, and fascia attached to it and changes inn this environment also change the position and function of the hyoid bone.

I'm wondering if a similar change is to be expected from genioplasty or even chin wing, to a lesser extent though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and CopeAndRope
Can a neck lipo help?

Attachments

• 2BB83A0D-5F8A-41C1-B85F-DB301881F683.jpeg
    2BB83A0D-5F8A-41C1-B85F-DB301881F683.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 140
  • Woah
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Holy fuck, his face improved so much without even touching it.
Less than 1800 in the US also, I’m thinking of doing this if I still have a shitty Submental area after hitting 8% body fat

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Interesting! This is the explanation the authors give, it's a muscle thing apparently

I'm wondering if a similar change is to be expected from genioplasty or even chin wing, to a lesser extent though.
Could be, especially with a chin wing as the whole mandible border where these muscles should be attached are moved just like with BSSO. I THINK that my hyoid might have been improved with chin wing but it's hard to tell if it's that or only soft tissue stretching. Either way the submental usually improves with more bone support above.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 3202
For real. submental region and posture can truly make you or break you.

• +1
Reactions: actuary1234