You think BCAAs are any good?

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
I have like 7 bags of this stuff because I got if for super cheap. I usually take it mid-workout or if I just haven't eaten for a while. Very low calorie and muscle sparing i suppose. Not sure if you can really build any muscle on it though. I don't think it works the same as regular protein even though it says high protein in the nutritional content.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie and _MVP_
Ketoglutarates are good

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
The only supplements for gym I'd recommend are creatine, protein if you can't eat enough for some reason and caffeine

The only supplements for gym I'd recommend are creatine, protein if you can't eat enough for some reason and caffeine
Yeah I just bought it coz it was cheap really. I'm not even gymcel anymore; I just lift at home 2-3 times a week to maintain what I have. Although I'm still trying to build up my glutes and hips a bit more. And hamstrings are important for posture and functionality.

• Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie
Yeah I just bought it coz it was cheap really. I'm not even gymcel anymore; I just lift at home 2-3 times a week to maintain what I have. Although I'm still trying to build up my glutes and hips a bit more. And hamstrings are important for posture and functionality.
try doing rear delts, most people neglect it it but gives you a really good posture and you will be wider because of that. You will also look more confident

• Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
try doing rear delts, most people neglect it it but gives you a really good posture and you will be wider because of that. You will also look more confident
I always did them. I usually use a rubber band and do like 100 reps at the end of upper body workouts.

• Ugh..
Post more @cutie_pie, I want to get your post rep ratio to .5

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
Show ignored content

• Ugh..
I don’t think bcaas do much since there are 5 or 6 other amino acids you need. Might prevent muscle breakdown during a fasted workout

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
No waste of money but if you have them now may aswell use them won’t do any damage I just wouldn’t get them again

Scam. Just go eat some beans or meat for protein. It’s really easy to meet your protein requirements in the modern age.

I'd replace caffeine with a pre workout that includes caffeine.

Bcaa idk of they work, I drink them in the gym just because they taste better than water