You think LOOKSMAX is going to die out?

G

greycel

It's hard to be Good in a World of Evil
I've seen far too many people here say:
It's just a meme trend that will fade out sooner or later. it's not gonna increase the demand for surgeries or some shit.

You know the same way you place finding a partner as one of the highest (if not the highest) priorities in life?

Well guess what, so does 99+% of the population. It's basic human biological desire to want a partner
It's always been the taboo thing to not talk about, from when we were younger. Always something we have been craving/ wanting to find out more about from a young age
As much as I want all this to blow over, this trend won't be going away for a while.. in fact, I think this will be the most rigid trend of all time.

Everyone is willing to go to any lengths. Especially with social media; it's playing at everybody's insecurities.

The only people who will be nonchalant about this would be Chadlites/HTB+, because they have already lived a life filled with attention/validation, and there's very few things they could max out. But even then we see the forum Chads, who've been trapped by the blackpill/ looksmax for years.

This will always play into the minds of 90+% of the world..

It's also one of the first trends that highlight true human nature as being inherently "evil", rather than the good that normies keep on preaching and virtue signalling.
Everyone agrees to the halo effect, as much as they don't want to. This is making a lot of normies (especially women), aware and unbothered with their "negative" (in their eyes) coding. This is not good. Women are meant to virtue signal and never be accountable. The second that they drop the idea of them being good people, they will have 0 shame in being whores etc. We are seeing this pop up in the last few years (increased degeneracy, and women being fine with acting like sluts):

Earlier, women used to at least delude themselves into thinking they were virtuous.

So this will not only be a trend that stays here for a long time, this will also be a trend that will stay in the minds of lots of people who encounter it, for a long time. The same way we were all normies at one point, and now understand brutality of human nature. Blackpill was what exposed a lot of us to it

We will never forget human nature (and the origin of how we found this out) when we encounter scenarios that portray ourselves as anything (even slightly) negative, in other parts of life.. even after leaving looksmax communities...

Didn't even mention how addicting and different this place is compared to any other place. This place/ looksmax forums tread the line of what is legally allowed to be talked about, daily :lul::

This will be the extent to our "illegal" activities in this lifetime. The furthest point we will reach in our lives

• +1
Reactions: maarda, lowtiernormiechad, sb23 and 1 other person
I've seen far too many people here say:

You know the same way you place finding a partner as one of the highest (if not the highest) priorities in life?

Well guess what, so does 99+% of the population. It's basic human biological desire to want a partner
It's always been the taboo thing to not talk about, from when we were younger. Always something we have been craving/ wanting to find out more about from a young age
As much as I want all this to blow over, this trend won't be going away for a while.. in fact, I think this will be the most rigid trend of all time.

Everyone is willing to go to any lengths. Especially with social media; it's playing at everybody's insecurities.

The only people who will be nonchalant about this would be Chadlites/HTB+, because they have already lived a life filled with attention/validation, and there's very few things they could max out. But even then we see the forum Chads, who've been trapped by the blackpill/ looksmax for years.

This will always play into the minds of 90+% of the world..

It's also one of the first trends that highlight true human nature as being inherently "evil", rather than the good that normies keep on preaching and virtue signalling.
Everyone agrees to the halo effect, as much as they don't want to. This is making a lot of normies (especially women), aware and unbothered with their "negative" (in their eyes) coding. This is not good. Women are meant to virtue signal and never be accountable. The second that they drop the idea of them being good people, they will have 0 shame in being whores etc. We are seeing this pop up in the last few years (increased degeneracy, and women being fine with acting like sluts):

View attachment 3098641

Earlier, women used to at least delude themselves into thinking they were virtuous.

So this will not only be a trend that stays here for a long time, this will also be a trend that will stay in the minds of lots of people who encounter it, for a long time. The same way we were all normies at one point, and now understand brutality of human nature. Blackpill was what exposed a lot of us to it

We will never forget human nature (and the origin of how we found this out) when we encounter scenarios that portray ourselves as anything (even slightly) negative, in other parts of life.. even after leaving looksmax communities...

Didn't even mention how addicting and different this place is compared to any other place. This place/ looksmax forums tread the line of what is legally allowed to be talked about, daily :lul::

This will be the extent to our "illegal" activities in this lifetime. The furthest point we will reach in our lives
the tiktok trend of saying mewwing,looksmax,and mog died in Jan-Febish however the ideas of looksmaxing will not die because people will always want to be more attractive EX. @curlyheadjames

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, SlavicGeneral and greycel
the "trend" will/has already died but people actually engaging in looksmaxxing will continue to grow, for now tho most people still think its just a meme and isnt a real thing

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, arabcelxxx, maarda and 4 others
the tiktok trend of saying mewwing,looksmax,and mog died in Jan-Febish however the ideas of looksmaxing will not die because people will always want to be more attractive EX. @curlyheadjames
And the idea of actively looking at people for their genetics, and be perfectly fine with that.. having no shame.
That's the main problem with society.

Previously, we were vain but at least hid it. Now, we are vain and will say it to the other person's face (not hide it).

There's no longer any shame in telling your closest friend about being an incel, trying to looksmax.. but OG users here will understand how it felt like earlier about wanting to hide telling their friends about this.

Being vain has been normalized. Being bad has now officially been normalized. No need to pretend to be good anymore
Society is falling, and looksmaxxing was one of the main factors that resulted in it

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
And the idea of actively looking at people for their genetics, and be perfectly fine with that.. having no shame.

Previously, we were vain but at least hid it. Now, we are vain and will say it to the other person's face.

There's no longer any shame in telling your closest friend about being an incel, trying to looksmax.. but OG users here will understand how it felt like earlier about wanting to hide telling their friends about this.

Being vain has been normalized. Being bad has now officially been normalized. No need to pretend to be good anymore
I pERsonaly wont tell anyone close to be about looksmaxxing/incel forums because if they disagree with your world view you can become ostracized

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87 and greycel
Looksmaxxing is cope outside not being fat/being lean enough for bones to show. Hard work never beats talent.

Previously, we were vain but at least hid it. Now, we are vain and will say it to the other person's face (not hide it).

Society is falling, and looksmaxxing was one of the main factors that resulted in it
bro who is that dude in ur bio

"u guys had a good run"

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
I pERsonaly wont tell anyone close to be about looksmaxxing/incel forums because if they disagree with your world view you can become ostracized
Yeah exactly
Tell everybody in your friendgroup... the first one will look at you weird, the second one will disagree, the 3rd one will start to understand and the remaining were secretely .org members themselves

If there are enough people, normies will slowly change their mind on it
Act accordingly

Half the people here, including me, don't want a partner, so I disagree

It's a psyop. Definitely monogamy is a lie

• Hmm...
Reactions: maarda
Looksmaxxing is cope outside not being fat/being lean enough for bones to show. Hard work never beats talent.
Bro... this thread was not about looksmaxxing. It was about the effect of looksmaxxing culture

Even if it is cope or not. The mindsets that looksmaxxers have, that are just an honest reflection of humans.. have started to be shown to society. No more coping with living a life where you trick yourself into being ideal.
And this is bad

Because even 100s of years before.. women would be raised traditionally in villages etc, believing they are good people. We would pray to God to rid ourselves of sin etc.
This is the first time in humanity though, that we are aware of a negative part of us, that we cannot ever change. So we have to live with it, and accept it
And society is starting to accept it now. The idea of us never being able to be perfect (devoid of negative nature)

• +1
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr
Half the people here, including me, don't want a partner, so I disagree

It's a psyop. Definitely monogamy is a lie
By partner I mean validation/ attention from desired gender. Man from woman, woman from man.. and whatever the fuck exists nowadays

People still trying to chase STR in today's world, still looking for that attention and validation.. that animalistic desire for a mate

the "trend" will/has already died but people actually engaging in looksmaxxing will continue to grow, for now tho most people still think its just a meme and isnt a real thing
Most are too lazy/dumb to do it successfuly. Nobody seriously practices looksmaxing on this forum, let alone in general population. Vast majority of people have no idea what's aesthetically pleasing and end up ruining their looks when "looksmaxing".

It's same shit as gym, everyone is going to gym these days but majority look worse than those who don't because they lack key principles of gymmaxxing. People who think this will ever be mainstream are crazy dumb. Girls looksmax by nature and always have, average girl gets surgery these days and 95% wear makeup. Men get haircuts and do gym, those are the equivalents and it will never change.

If most girls whose primary goal is to look good are not gymcelling as we speak I can't see how face aspie theory with minimal returns is going to stimulate normie men to looksmax seriously.

• +1
Reactions: maarda and geenk worg
Most are too lazy/dumb to do it successfuly. Nobody seriously practices looksmaxing on this forum, let alone in general population. Vast majority of people have no idea what's aesthetically pleasing and end up ruining their looks when "looksmaxing".

It's same shit as gym, everyone is going to gym these days but majority look worse than those who don't because they lack key principles of gymmaxxing. People who think this will ever be mainstream are crazy dumb. Girls looksmax by nature and always have, average girl gets surgery these days and 95% wear makeup. Men get haircuts and do gym, those are the equivalents and it will never change.

If most girls whose primary goal is to look good are not gymcelling as we speak I can't see how face aspie theory with minimal returns is going to stimulate normie men to looksmax seriously.
You don't get it either...
Check this post:
Bro... this thread was not about looksmaxxing. It was about the effect of looksmaxxing culture

Even if it is cope or not. The mindsets that looksmaxxers have, that are just an honest reflection of humans.. have started to be shown to society. No more coping with living a life where you trick yourself into being ideal.
And this is bad

Because even 100s of years before.. women would be raised traditionally in villages etc, believing they are good people. We would pray to God to rid ourselves of sin etc.
This is the first time in humanity though, that we are aware of a negative part of us, that we cannot ever change. So we have to live with it, and accept it
And society is starting to accept it now. The idea of us never being able to be perfect (devoid of negative nature)

You don't get it either...
Check this post:
This is just bullshit but you do you. Just try mentioning looksmax and importance of looks people in public and watch your friends look at you as a weirdo.

• +1
Reactions: maarda and greycel
bro who is that dude in ur bio

"u guys had a good run"

Highest appeal eye area of ALL TIME!!!

He has the highest Appeal eye area of all time, and one of the highest PSL eye areas of all time.

I think he truly is the highest appeal of a particular age demographic of all time.
Hexum would have the greatest appeal of all ages of all time. But I'm talking for this specific era, for the specific age range of 16-25 year old women, globally.
That's the highest of a specific particular age group, of a specific time period of any location (global) EVER.

Looking ethnically diverse really helps him too, he can larp Latino/European/Native American/MENA/ (even half) Indian / (part) Asian.

He is the only guy who can also pull off the entire range from Prettyboy to DOM. Nobody else I've seen has even close to the entire range.

I'll let @LowTierVitoBss explain who he is :feelskek:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and SlavicGeneral
This is just bullshit but you do you. Just try mentioning looksmax and importance of looks people in public and watch your friends look at you as a weirdo.
Now read this:
Yeah exactly
Tell everybody in your friendgroup... the first one will look at you weird, the second one will disagree, the 3rd one will start to understand and the remaining were secretely .org members themselves

If there are enough people, normies will slowly change their mind on it
Act accordingly

A significant number of people are aware of human nature. You only really need 1-2 others, to not be seen as completely weird... at least in an ordinary sized friendgroup
The people who are aware are those who have gone down rabbit holes, the same way u and I have. They might not have gone to such an extent to make an account here.. but definitely enough to understand the things Incels talk about and why. Lots of them genuinely agree, but don't want to make it known because of that social stigma you are talking about
Lots have gone deep enough down that rabbit hole

However like I said, people are starting to not care to hide it

Last edited:
why does it matter

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid and greycel
why does it matter
Good question

Because it's the start of the end for morality.
We are content with being imperfect. Christians know this. I'm going to go off on a tangent here, but the idea of Christianity always intrigued me..

They say we have sin, and then we get rid off it because Jesus died for it. So the idea of negativity exists, but it got washed.. the idea of us doing something about it (wasn't us tbh, but the idea of something being done to counter this negativity that exists/ we have).

The difference between that and this is that we are now aware of something negative that exists as part of human nature.. us biologically chasing something vain like appearance, rather than the type of person somebody is on the inside. Us humans contorting ourselves for the halo effect.

BUT, this time round.. the idea of somebody saving us from our sins is gone. We are living perfectly content with being imperfect, AND most importantly NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

When women adopt this mindset, of being fine about being a bad person.. they will stop trying to look like a good person.

Now I just talked about morality, but tbh even directly speaking.. the competition for us has increased dramatically. As now normies are aware and place priority in looks, they will straight up accept/reject someone on if they are attractive. They won't even let their minds be covinced to be swayed by a good personality. Because they are AWARE

All of this started because Looksmaxxing was made public, because people were made AWARE of this. And now we are seeing the effects of looksmaxxing culture, looksmaxxing beliefs, and the aftermath it has on how we view ourselves.
People are SEVERELY UNDERESTIMATING, how big of a difference this has had on people. Normies are not even trying to be good anymore

No shame, vanity everywhere

Last edited:
Never. People have always looksmaxxed. Even in ancient Egypt there were rhinoplasties taking place. And here we are thousands of years further.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, QuintBarnaJonesJr and greycel
Shut the fuck up you virtue signalling larping cunt.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts