You think the 2030’s will be hell on earth? Imagine the 2040’s.

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
The 2030’s will likely see the death of the middle class, the welfare state, the pension system, a massive upswing in mass migration and refugees fleeing to Europe due to their home countries having their climate wrecked and society going down the drain.

While the 2030’s seems like hell on earth, the 2040’s will likely be the breaking point. The mass migration of the 2030’s will lead to western nations being overpopulated. Resources as a result will be rationed and distributed like how they are in poor, 3rd world countries. Aka, 99% of the resources will be in the hands of the political elite and the financial elite. Everyone else will be begging for scraps.

The “western way of life” and “western living standards” will die. The people now who say housing and high speed Internet is a human right will have a rude awakening by the time the 2040’s are done.

whites by this point will be minorities in their own countries or very close to being minorities. With that, comes the loss of political power.

western countries that are becoming secular now will have a major religious resurgence due to mass scale migration. Traditionally liberal nations in Western Europe will become bastions for social conservatism. You think the ethnics that will come in are liberal atheists? Far from it. They’re hardcore Muslims/Christians who HATE social liberalism. They’ll throw out the system for what they had in their home countries. Religion and politics will again become intertwined.

A major civil war will happen in western countries at this point once whites realize that theyre fucked. Whether they lose or win is up to your imagination.

Major metropolitan areas will become shitholes rife with crime and poverty. Slums will become the norm in cities like london, Paris, New York, LA, Berlin and Amsterdam.

wealth inequality will get to middle age levels. As in, the rich will literally own everything. Automation at this point would of replaced most human labour. If you can find work, you’ll be nothing more than a modern day slave. The rich will board themselves up in enclaves of affluence and wealth. These enclaves will probably be on the outskirts of cities. They’ll be gated communities patrolled by private security and the police 24/7. You won’t get in unless you get invited. It’s a private club.

meanwhile everyone else will live in poverty filled communities with 0 police presence. Gangs will probably form and take control of communities like they do in the 3rd world.

Political corruption will get to astronomical levels. It will be out in the open too, no one will care to hide it because everyone will be too impoverished, weak and hungry to kick up a fuss.

Notice how I haven’t mentioned hypergamy and the sexual market yet? Because at this point, it’ll be outdated. Once living conditions crash in the 1st world due to many factors, women won’t care about looks anymore. Everything will return to the betabuxx mindset of the 50’s where they aim to lock down financially secure men. Only that, unlike the 50’s, becoming a financially secure man won’t be possible unless you’re in the top echelon of wealth. So most men still won’t be fucking, they will be put in a state of perma virginity. Sexbots and VR will likely be put on the market to fill the void.

It doesn’t end yet. It still hasn’t reached its worst point yet. The 2050’s will be the end..//

• +1
Reactions: Patriot, Kade, BrettyBoy and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I will be dead by 2040 so its whatever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3381, EthnicelAscension and Blackout.xl
You reposted to avoid my shitposts ?

tenor.gif

By the 2030s I will live off the grid with my girlfriend in the mountains with our kids

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, EthnicelAscension, Shekelcel and 1 other person
Whites are more in control than you think, since they have high empathy they are doing their best to encourage other races to prosper and join in white communities.

If shit hits the fan though and their actual existence is threatened, whites can quickly revert back to their old ways effectively.

I lol when people say jews are in control when they barely have a tiny strip of a country as a 'homeland', they are viewed with suspicion by billions of people (muslims), and are completely surrounded by enemies in the middle east. Not to mention millions of them were killed in the 1940s.

Whites are more in control than you think, since they have high empathy they are doing their best to encourage other races to prosper and join in white communities.

If shit hits the fan though and their actual existence is threatened, whites can quickly revert back to their old ways effectively.
They can but it won’t mean much when the demographics are completely fucked. Whites are in control now but they will cede that control away once the next migration crisis comes to Europe’s doorstep.

They can but it won’t mean much when the demographics are completely fucked. Whites are in control now but they will cede that control away once the next migration crisis comes to Europe’s doorstep.

Majority demographic =/= control.

There can be 1 king and 100s of slaves

• +1
Reactions: Kade and EthnicelAscension
Majority demographic =/= control.

There can be 1 king and 100s of slaves
The average white won’t be in control. The predominately white financial elite will be in control. They don’t give a flying fuck what happens

Didn't you say you were leaving?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
The 2030’s will likely see the death of the middle class, the welfare state, the pension system, a massive upswing in mass migration and refugees fleeing to Europe due to their home countries having their climate wrecked and society going down the drain.

While the 2030’s seems like hell on earth, the 2040’s will likely be the breaking point. The mass migration of the 2030’s will lead to western nations being overpopulated. Resources as a result will be rationed and distributed like how they are in poor, 3rd world countries. Aka, 99% of the resources will be in the hands of the political elite and the financial elite. Everyone else will be begging for scraps.

The “western way of life” and “western living standards” will die. The people now who say housing and high speed Internet is a human right will have a rude awakening by the time the 2040’s are done.

whites by this point will be minorities in their own countries or very close to being minorities. With that, comes the loss of political power.

western countries that are becoming secular now will have a major religious resurgence due to mass scale migration. Traditionally liberal nations in Western Europe will become bastions for social conservatism. You think the ethnics that will come in are liberal atheists? Far from it. They’re hardcore Muslims/Christians who HATE social liberalism. They’ll throw out the system for what they had in their home countries. Religion and politics will again become intertwined.

A major civil war will happen in western countries at this point once whites realize that theyre fucked. Whether they lose or win is up to your imagination.

Major metropolitan areas will become shitholes rife with crime and poverty. Slums will become the norm in cities like london, Paris, New York, LA, Berlin and Amsterdam.

wealth inequality will get to middle age levels. As in, the rich will literally own everything. Automation at this point would of replaced most human labour. If you can find work, you’ll be nothing more than a modern day slave. The rich will board themselves up in enclaves of affluence and wealth. These enclaves will probably be on the outskirts of cities. They’ll be gated communities patrolled by private security and the police 24/7. You won’t get in unless you get invited. It’s a private club.

meanwhile everyone else will live in poverty filled communities with 0 police presence. Gangs will probably form and take control of communities like they do in the 3rd world.

Political corruption will get to astronomical levels. It will be out in the open too, no one will care to hide it because everyone will be too impoverished, weak and hungry to kick up a fuss.

Notice how I haven’t mentioned hypergamy and the sexual market yet? Because at this point, it’ll be outdated. Once living conditions crash in the 1st world due to many factors, women won’t care about looks anymore. Everything will return to the betabuxx mindset of the 50’s where they aim to lock down financially secure men. Only that, unlike the 50’s, becoming a financially secure man won’t be possible unless you’re in the top echelon of wealth. So most men still won’t be fucking, they will be put in a state of perma virginity. Sexbots and VR will likely be put on the market to fill the void.

It doesn’t end yet. It still hasn’t reached its worst point yet. The 2050’s will be the end..//

Why are we always negative conspiratorial muh elites trying to take over the world yes you have places like china actively trying however remember we can do something it's only over when we stay silent

INDIA WILL BE A SUPERPOWER BY 2030

Why are we always negative conspiratorial muh elites trying to take over the world yes you have places like china actively trying however remember we can do something it's only over when we stay silent
What? The elites already do control the world. They control the financial institutions, control the companies you buy products from, control the celebrities that dictate trends and bribe the politicians that write legislation. They literally do control everything.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
What? The elites already do control the world. They control the financial institutions, control the companies you buy products from, control the celebrities that dictate trends and bribe the politicians that write legislation. They literally do control everything.

If they did you think they would just let you say that ? cause china you have point here you don't we have power here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Blackout.xl
I don't hate you lol, i guess i love you but you didn't tag me, indeed i feel betrayed
Bro I forgot, I have the memory of an old man. Legit. That’s why I mentioned I may of forgot some people.
If they did you think they would just let you say that ? cause china you have point here you don't we have power here
They let me say it because I’m irrelevant. I can’t control anything, I can’t challenge their power. It’s more profitable to let me speak (using their internet service that I pay for) rather than silencing me.

They silence those who can challenge them politically.

Apparently third world countries will be safe.
There is no mass immigration.
Growing economy.
Birth rate of 2 children.
Conservatives
Few automated.
With these events happening in Europe, it is possible that a wave of European immigration to Brazil could start for example, similar scenario with the second world war.
Europe will fall this is fact.

• +1
Welcome back my good friend
Many things have changed in your long absence

• +1
And then you factor in climate change and increasingly limited resources...

Fuck having kids at this point, don’t wanna bring them into this inevitable catastrophe

• +1
And then you factor in climate change and increasingly limited resources...

Fuck having kids at this point, don’t wanna bring them into this inevitable catastrophe
I mentioned that in part 3 brother. You’re a good man though. Keep being the gigamogger you are

• +1
Reactions: Kade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back