You think WOMEN have it EASY???

G

greycel

It's hard to be Good in a World of Evil
Yeah the dating market is completely in their favour.

So are a lot of other stuff nowadays, like exclusively hiring women to fill quotas, etc...

However, the trade-off is that we have access to do whatever we like.
We don't have to look over our shoulders walking through a street, people will not come to mug/harass/rape us, and most importantly we come with genetic advantages such as being physically stronger, and smarter.

This faggot mindset of .org users going so far to say they would like to be a woman is so submissive and completely bullshit. If they lived with the restrictions that women have, they'd want to turn back into a dude asap.

This is the truth:

• Women have a major advantage at living one specific type of life (shielded by their husband/bf, remain in society: cities/villages etc).

• Men start further back, with less of an advantage, but have more of an ability to go FURTHER in not just that one specific type of life (living in a society, constantly shielded... but a high value man), but MANY others that exist in nature

We men, can go into a jungle/forest and not be too wary of other humans. We can explore mountains with the stamina and genetic advantages we have.
The peak of all human endeavour, in 99+% of life.. was done by men. Men climbed the mountains, men lifted the heaviest weight, men reached the peak of the corporate world.

We are lucky as men, because we can reach the highest echelons like other men have. Women cannot. And deep down inside they are furious at this idea. Knowing they will never stand in the face of nature the same way a man can.

They will forever be restricted.

There will always be a greyzone, that it will be impossible for them to reach.
The greyzone that exists due to genetic advantages amongst men, is very very small... at least relatively compared to the greyzone that women have, between themselves and the ultimate peaks of humanity.

I am so happy to have been born a man :y'all:

@MoggerGaston You should read this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Swarthy Knight, Müller and 5 others
I love women btw! :love:
:cop::cop::cop:

tell that to a sub 5 old 5'2 indian janitor, you have potential bhai, smarter stronger, genetic superior to women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, Klasik616, MoggerGaston and 3 others
Would choose to be a man who's rich and good looking in next life.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Swarthy Knight, bourgeoizyzz and 1 other person
tell that to a sub 5 old 5'2 indian janitor, you have potential bhai, smarter stronger, genetic superior to women
His female counterpart would have the same if not less success in the dating market...

But that janitor could have prevented himself from becoming that, much easier than a woman can (pretty much all millionaires and billionaires are men):

positive stuff ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you man
But that wasn't even the reason for this post. This is not meant to play at people's emotions, but to teach them the truth.
To think rationally, rather than emotionally and hyperfixated on just looks, and inability to perform as good as their female counterpart in the dating market..

Yeah women for most guys LTN-HTN, have a slight advantage than if they were a man. But that's the ONLY advantage they have. In society specifically, not in nature (that encompasses 99% of everything else possible in life)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Chadeep, rael and 1 other person
I get your point but this argument is pretty cherry picked and stupid

In the modern world, men live better lives because we can climb mountains and not get mugged?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Meanwhile men are the victims of violent crime more. Living as a women in a first world country is without a doubt easier

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Swarthy Knight and 3 others
I get your point but this argument is pretty cherry picked and stupid

In the modern world, men live better lives because we can climb mountains and not get mugged?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Meanwhile men are the victims of violent crime more. Living as a women in a first world country is without a doubt easier
It's about the range of possibility and not being restricted
The idea of being completely free from constraint

Yeah if you would like to live in the 1st world country your entire life, and live that very specific course of life, never treading other paths that nature has to offer then yes.
Even in that path though, women would rely on their husband to make the money and protect them.

They will always have to rely. Men have the choice of wanting to take care of a woman or not. Women don't really... all of it is society protecting them.

And as for the violent, man to man crime. I'm talking about when it is not gang-affiliated. If there was a man with a bag walking down the street at night, compared to a woman with a purse walking down the street at night..

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
DNR + stfu faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and greycel

Yeah if you would like to live in the 1st world country your entire life, and live that very specific course of life, never treading other paths that nature has to offer then yes.
Even in that path though, women would rely on their husband to make the money and protect them.

They will always have to rely. Men have the choice of wanting to take care of a woman or not. Women don't really... all of it is society protecting them.

And as for the violent, man to man crime. I'm talking about when it is not gang-affiliated. If there was a man with a bag walking down the street at night, compared to a woman with a purse walking down the street at night..
You’re a fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and ChadL1te

I agree, men are more free. But I would change the title of your thread then

Women in our modern day and age have easier lives, the two can exist separately. And the so called “freedoms” men are rewarded are burdens and dangers

Wow dude we get to work more, put our lives on the line to protect other people more! Whoopie!!! Sounds like some primal red pill shit if you ask me. Not sure who wouldn’t want to be able to make less money and have people take care of you more often

• +1
Reactions: greycel
However, the trade-off is that we have access to do whatever we like.
Most stuff you want to do/experience is either limited by money or social value. Which women have more acces to.

Only way I could agree with you is your life consists of goals like: Climbing the mount-Everest or surviving in the desert on your own as a challenge.
Men have the insane physical advantage here compared to women. Yet wanting to do extreme things like this is rare and the value is debatable.

So in the end I strongly disagree.
We don't have to look over our shoulders walking through a street, people will not come to mug/harass/rape us,
Yet reality is that as a man you are MORE LIKELY to be mugged, harassed, etc.

Idk about you, but when I walk passed group of 'discutabel looking youth' as a guy, I know that at any moment they could jump me and it's over for me. I simply care so little for my life, I have so little emotion left in me, that I accept the unlikely risk.
Reminder that in western countries, rape/assault of women is EXTREMELY uncommon. In the netherlands the only rapes we have is from rapefugees which women are voting to be let in btw. Women want to get raped.

and most importantly we come with genetic advantages such as being physically stronger, and smarter.
Which helps where? Being stronger doesn't lead to higher pay or respect. Being smarter doesn't lead to higher pay or respect.
This faggot mindset of .org users going so far to say they would like to be a woman is so submissive and completely bullshit. If they lived with the restrictions that women have, they'd want to turn back into a dude asap.
Being worshipped and admired by 99% of humanity by being a thin young white women has no value according to you. JFL honestly.
  • Women have a major advantage at living one specific type of life (shielded by their husband/bf, remain in society: cities/villages etc).
This is 99% of modern-life.

You are pretending like we live in the jungle and it's some small minority of people who lives in cities. What the fuck is even your argument here?!??!

EVERYONE IS LIVING IN THE CITIES, ESPECIALLY YOUNG PEOPLE.

• Men start further back, with less of an advantage, but have more of an ability to go FURTHER in not just that one specific type of life (living in a society, constantly shielded... but a high value man), but MANY others that exist in nature
View attachment 3095394View attachment 3095398View attachment 3095412View attachment 3095414View attachment 3095449View attachment 3095424

We men, can go into a jungle/forest and not be too wary of other humans. We can explore mountains with the stamina and genetic advantages we have.
again same argument, buddy

what the fuck are you smoking, are you high on weed or something?

Tell me now: which men are living in the fucking jungle?! You are coping with some hypothetical scenario which doesn't exist in the real world: living in the harsh jungle/nature.

NOBODY IS LIVING IN NATURE ANYMORE. WE ALL LIVE IN INDUSTRIALIZED CITIES. THIS IS REALITY.

The peak of all human endeavour, in 99+% of life.. was done by men. Men climbed the mountains, men lifted the heaviest weight, men reached the peak of the corporate world.
this is the past and doesn't matter for the present
We are lucky as men, because we can reach the highest echelons like other men have. Women cannot. And deep down inside they are furious at this idea. Knowing they will never stand in the face of nature the same way a man can.
this is the past and doesn't matter for the present
They will forever be restricted.

There will always be a greyzone, that it will be impossible for them to reach.
The greyzone that exists due to genetic advantages amongst men, is very very small... at least relatively compared to the greyzone that women have, between themselves and the ultimate peaks of humanity.

View attachment 3095419

I am so happy to have been born a man :y'all:

@MoggerGaston You should read this
I just don't know what you are saying honestly.

It's likely you completely want to forget and reject the FACT that we live in cities nowadays, we don't live in nature, we don't live in the jungle.

It seems most of your arguments/reasoning would work in a tribal lifestyle where we would be living in the jungle,

but that's not the situation we live in right now, so how is it relevant?

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, glaruz, Dendoni and 1 other person
Really nice positive thread(y) , but male life is dogshit:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I just think we face different problems
We don't have to look over our shoulders walking through a street, people will not come to mug/harass/rape us, and m
Not rly a western problem imo

what I will say though is that, while the majority of both genders will never hve much contentment in life, atleast the lives of most women will be full of happy moments. Most men don’t get that either

• +1
9/10 rage bait :lul: Why would any nigga defend women on an incel forum when you know very damn well how most of us are treated because we are subhuman :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Females live easier lives in general. But males have more potential to live a more accomplished, fulfilling life. But sadly, most men don't make it to that and just end up rotting.

• +1
Dpeend son where you live, men have it easier where I live

• +1