You want to know your intelligence try playing chess

Aypo129

Aypo129

Kraken
I was very new to chess (just started playing it today)
I have played around 10 matches in test phase
I have won a total of 3 times 2 stalemate and 5 losses
Now i know i am just little bit above average iq at 110

Mainly why i lost was forgetting how certain chess piece moves, giving away important pieces like two bishop
unable to ever use knight in meaningful way
And barely future proofing the moves

There are unironically kids who in the world who can pick chess the same day and mog me in all 10 battles like the current grandmaster or that one kid from battle antony karpova

Chess is a real brain testimg shieet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_, latincell95 and TsarTsar444
I lost to my little cousin

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
I lost to my little cousin
Yeah its a brutal reminder
You have 6 years old who can destroy anyone with capacity in that game

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Iasacrko
nigger logic tbh

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Debetro
I mean try the games itself
no average intelligence person ever made far in this game
Yeah but for example O'Pry IQmogs world champion Carlson Magnson

• JFL
I get more dopamine from playing chess these days then any triple A game could give me

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Aypo129
Yeah but for example O'Pry IQmogs world champion Carlson Magnson

• WTF
Reactions: Debetro
I get more dopamine from playing chess these days then any triple A game could give me
Very heart racing game for those wit ego i tell ya

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Very heart racing game for those wit ego i tell ya
Yes and adhdcel i love the kings gambit the most cause i like the adrenaline of rushing and trying to get a quick mate. I suck at endgame though. Incel trait: promoting 2 pawns to queens cause you need them to mate a king, brutal

• JFL
Yes and adhdcel i love the kings gambit the most cause i like the adrenaline of rushing and trying to get a quick mate. I suck at endgame though. Incel trait: promoting 2 pawns to queens cause you need them to mate a king, brutal
The king is always angry because i pulled a roadside rook to fence the queen
Brutal rook pill again

• JFL
The king is always angry because i pulled a roadside rook to fence the queen
Brutal rook pill again
Rooks are bloated neets tbh, they ldar in their place until most inkwell pawns have been cucked by htn knights and stacy queen. Jfl if your toxic trait isn't rushing knights to get a smothered mate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33275 and Aypo129
Rooks are bloated neets tbh, they ldar in their place until most inkwell pawns have been cucked by htn knights and stacy queen. Jfl if your toxic trait isn't rushing knights to get a smothered mate
Unironically cagefuel comparison
Those niggas are barely used in da game if ever
They are actual good rep of bloatard neets

• +1
Tbh chess feels so robotic today from how every gm uses stockfish to literally memorize thousands of possible combinations, it makes the early and mid game be so predictable, only the end game has remained still open for imagination. Chess peaked in 50's and 60's

• Love it
High Level chess is GIGA autistic. The more U Play the better U get

• +1
leaving your important figures completely exposed and getting your opponent to lol/cringe at you before taking them feels really bad

and i m not talking about forced errors, where you simply got pressured into them throughout the game, but about those unforced ones in early phases of it.

feels like someone's writing "retard" on your forehead.

• +1
I'm too low IQ to comprehend complex, long term strategy. I can't process piecing a long sequence of moves and objectives etc together. Tactics is also hard because I make a lot of retarded mistakes/lose foresight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275 and Aypo129
No I save my brain juice for more important things IRL. Chess is too mentally draining just to stoke one’s ego.

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back