You were right

Jan Pol

Jan Pol

Iron
You tamed me. I give up, you were right about everything
You told me that God did not exist and you taught me that the real world is money, sex, knowledge, education
>You were right

You told me that they were all whores, from the biggest to the smallest
>You were right

You told me that the "normal" ones (the majority) were really hollow and seemed happy but because they were ignorant/unconscious
>You were right

You told me that education and information had an immeasurable, unsurpassable value
>You were right

You told me that there are many friendships that do not aspire to anything and it is convenient to take distance
>You were right

You told me that whores are self-interested, manipulative, low IQ, gender without evolutionary history without support from a few men
>You were right

It's over
@NERG_72

You tamed me. I give up, you were right about everything
You told me that God did not exist and you taught me that the real world is money, sex, knowledge, education
>You were right

You told me that they were all whores, from the biggest to the smallest
>You were right

You told me that the "normal" ones (the majority) were really hollow and seemed happy but because they were ignorant/unconscious
>You were right

You told me that education and information had an immeasurable, unsurpassable value
>You were right

You told me that there are many friendships that do not aspire to anything and it is convenient to take distance
>You were right

You told me that whores are self-interested, manipulative, low IQ, gender without evolutionary history without support from a few men
>You were right

It's over
@NERG_72
I need what you’re on