You will always want more

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Hasn't it ever happened to you that the list of things you wanted to looksmaxx is bigger than what it was before?

Is it just that you weren't as blackpilled? Do you think you'll ever stop?

Nah, I have a tiny list of surgeries that I'll get. I don't want to end up as an alien-looking guy who has more plastic in him than blood.

Tbh I'm quite realistic about what I can achieve with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
looksmax or die

human nature, building my first PC I had like a budget of 500$ ended up spending 1500$ to "maximise" and not miss out

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, samm735 and RAITEIII
I only really want two surgeries, one that I need to align my jaws and an HT if needed in the future.

human nature, building my first PC I had like a budget of 500$ ended up spending 1500$ to "maximise" and not miss out
I wanted Brad Pitts' height. 1.80, the dream of a 1.73 midget. Then the new 1.76 midget wanted to be like Dicaprio, a little later Cristiano Ronaldo. Now at 1.80 I'm suicidal because I'm not 187 or 188.

Lol.

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk
of course i will. till i mog everyone

I wanted Brad Pitts' height. 1.80, the dream of a 1.73 midget. Then the new 1.76 midget wanted to be like Dicaprio, a little later Cristiano Ronaldo. Now at 1.80 I'm suicidal because I'm not 187 or 188.

Lol.
its mentality bro, at 6'2 you will wish you were 6'5

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

Lol.
im 186.5 wanting to be 190 lol such is life

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
its mentality bro, at 6'2 you will wish you were 6'5
Hahaha. I promise not to complain if I make it! It's mentality yes but blackpill u know... Don't believe in marriage with face. Need back up plan...
im 186.5 wanting to be 190 lol such is life
Lets relaxin maxx