You will CHANGE ur view after reading this

theonewhorisesabove

theonewhorisesabove

Iron
Instead of letting go of the things in your life that hold you back, you must dwell in it. Addiction, friends, and even lovers. There's nothing more critical then taking what holds you back and keeping the benefits of it. The only boundaries you build are the ones that you create in your mind, break ur ego realize that nobody matters but you and the different versions of you that YOU could be. Don't just think about what I said but actually implement this into ur daily life

Theonewhorisesabove out

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boxface34, slavicpsycho, watah and 4 others
Omgg this is so embarrassing I wasn't done

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, Kaari and Alexios
i dont have friends

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Instead of letting go of the things in your life that hold you back, you must dwell in it. Addiction, friends, and even lovers. There's nothing more critical then taking what holds you back and keeping the benefits of it. The only boundaries you build are the ones that you create in your mind, break ur ego realize that nobody matters but you and the different versions of you that YOU could be. Don't just think about what I said but actually implement this into ur daily life

Theonewhorisesabove out
Ur an embarrassment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Kaari

Theonewhorisesabove out
Are you high?

• +1
Reactions: dark.max and 6PSLcel

Theonewhorisesabove out
My skin texture is horrible

• Love it

Theonewhorisesabove out
delete this

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Kaari
Your actually the face of this website

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and theonewhorisesabove
Are you high?
Batman had to dwell in the darkness with bats to become batman right? He didn't abandon his fear and he didn't necessarily overcome it either

• +1
Batman had to dwell in the darkness with bats to become batman right? He didn't abandon his fear and he didn't necessarily overcome it either
My brocel, if your been clowned on for being pathetic, you effed up kek

Save your sanity and leave this site.

• +1
Reactions: dark.max
i shall dwell in the slop

My brocel, if your been clowned on for being pathetic, you effed up kek

Save your sanity and leave this site.
I've gained a devoting following @ryanlovestolooksmax @BabaGuaco @in8aesthetics @JizzFarmer @6foot3Mediterranean and more that will come soon

• +1
Reactions: in8aesthetics