You will never ascend.

i hear voices

i hear voices

Officially a whitepill believer
thats the real blackpill faggot, stop pretending like this is something attainable. Only 5% of you have genetics with potential, the rest of you are trash. JFL at mtns thinking chadlite is a realistic goal. Let me put it in bodybuilding terms for you.

Is it possible to build a body without any roids as a skinny guy that can rival cbum? be realistic.

believing in any ascension thats more than 1 level above your current looks is COPE

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aryan mogger, notsocommonthumb, Framemogger69 and 5 others
inb4 dnr, u read every word incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aryan mogger, Clqs, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
Nobody cares that you're ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, goober55, baerr and 7 others
thats the real blackpill faggot, stop pretending like this is something attainable. Only 5% of you have genetics with potential, the rest of you are trash. JFL at mtns thinking chadlite is a realistic goal. Let me put it in bodybuilding terms for you.

Is it possible to build a body without any roids as a skinny guy that can rival cbum? be realistic.

believing in any ascension thats more than 1 level above your current looks is COPE
Nah, we'll get surgeries in our 40s. That's when tha game starts @FacialStructure404

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, 6PSLcel, Dendoni and 1 other person
Nah, we'll get surgeries in our 40s. That's when tha game starts @FacialStructure404
i hope it works out but the chances of you getting what you want and it being a successful surgery is very slim

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
water, that's why I'm killing myself at 20🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, GlamourPursuer, i hear voices and 1 other person
This is true because a lot of these niggas don't wanna go the extra mile, they play it safe and avoid every hardmaxx. Supplements, skincare products, and tweezers are not enough to ascend. You must go all in without any safety precautions and accept you might get botched or die on the surgery table

"How can you move faster than possible, fight longer than possible without the most powerful impulse of the spirit- the fear of death? Make the climb, without the rope, then fear will find you again"

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and i hear voices
This is true because a lot of these niggas don't wanna go the extra mile, they play it safe and avoid every hardmaxx. Supplements, skincare products, and tweezers are not enough to ascend. You must go all in without any safety precautions and accept you might get botched or die on the surgery table
View attachment 3129180
"How can you move faster than possible, fight longer than possible without the most powerful impulse of the spirit- the fear of death? Make the climb, without the rope, then fear will find you again"
Just inject every Chinese rat piss chemical and alter your face for a chance with a MTB bro.

• +1
Reactions: watah
I will be Chad after all my surgeries:ogre:

what a shit analogy. Steroids are attainable to everyone however, you do endure a cost, just like with surgery. This doesn't change the fact that it's relatively attainable to a good percentage of people.

what a shit analogy. Steroids are attainable to everyone however, you do endure a cost, just like with surgery. This doesn't change the fact that it's relatively attainable to a good percentage of people.
you're missing the point, you are just showing of your autism if you're hyper fixating on an anolgy which is used to express an idea not in a literal sense stupid cuck

This or rope tbh

Attachments

• IMG_4122.png
    IMG_4122.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: i hear voices and Outerz14
So that means I can get nowhere according to the facts you gave me

you're missing the point, you are just showing of your autism if you're hyper fixating on an anolgy which is used to express an idea not in a literal sense stupid cuck
This is a bad analogy you retard. Your point is dogshit shit. This is made evident by your analogy. If an analogy is suppose to express an idea, then you just expressed that with enough sacrifice, a good percentage of people can make it.

just mew bro

Just inject every Chinese rat piss chemical and alter your face for a chance with a MTB bro.
Unironically. An MTB and an altered face is a million times better than sitting & rotting while you watch your last chance to do something about it pass you by

We dictate our fate. We are the writers of our own books, with everyday a chance to write a beautiful page after our first chapters being uneventful/melancholic. Write a beautiful book, don't let each page consist of the same sad and angry thoughts. Because we'll never know when the last chapter will come and close it entirely.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Unironically. An MTB and an altered face is a million times better than sitting & rotting while you watch your last chance to do something about it pass you by

We dictate our fate. We are the writers of our own books, with everyday a chance to write a beautiful page after our first chapters being uneventful/melancholic. Write a beautiful book, don't let each page consist of the same sad and angry thoughts. Because we'll never know when the last chapter will come and close it entirely.
I don’t disagree, but you need to be smart and research what you’re going to inject unlike most here.

its possible to ascend from ltn to htn but not much more than that